Daily Tezz 365 Challenge I must be mad!!

I love Britain in the snow (y) it makes everywhere so quite and I think that you've captured that well here (y) although I'll be on to day 3 of waiting for a courier to be able to make up up my lane tomorrow :LOL:

Lovely last couple of shots Tezz and i'm with everyone else the street candid is ace(y)

Excellent pictures Tezz.

Really like the picture of the man in the snow.

Everything looks so pretty and peaceful in the snow

Nice Terri , a view for many of folk at the minute , love how the colours pop out !! Just look at the post box etc

Like it Terri

I love Britain in the snow (y) it makes everywhere so quite and I think that you've captured that well here (y) although I'll be on to day 3 of waiting for a courier to be able to make up up my lane tomorrow :LOL:

Lovely last couple of shots Tezz and i'm with everyone else the street candid is ace(y)

Excellent pictures Tezz.

Really like the picture of the man in the snow.

Thank you all, appreciate the time you take to drop in and comment :)

That got some lovely colours there, and it's very well spotted. It's a shame there's some camera shake in there, but I guess the P&S must have been struggling in the low light.

Great idea and shot Tezz :) Always wanted to do one like this but never quite get it in focus (too much movement in the car with my OHs driving :LOL:)

Had a stressful two days at work so havent been able to comment much or look at everyones work, so sorry about that ... will endeavour to catch up :)

Thursdays image is taken on my iphone, at my camera club, where my other half secured 3rd place in the tryptic competition

Success by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

Todays image I had a little more time to play with being a Friday and all, and hopefully makes up for yesterdays shot

Party Shoes by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

As usual all comments/feedback welcome ;)

Last edited:
Well done to OH Tezz :clap:

Gorgeous glitzy shoes :D

Some good work there Tezz, and congratulations to Martin.:clap:

Like the shot in the car wing mirror. It has got some camera shake, but the idea is there and might be worth having another shot at, especially as you managed to not get your reflection in it.
As for the shoes, as well as loving them, they are well shot.

Ooooh, shoes, beautiful, shiny, diamondy shoes.... :love:

Congrats to Martin! :clap:

Thank you everybody for the lovely comments .. much appreciated

Had a great morning at the Kew Bridge Steam Museum ... Trying to improve my rate of keepers ... I took 300 images today and kept 55 of them :) so today was a good day ...ony problem I had was deciding which one was going to be the pOTD ... but here it is :)

Stairway to ???? by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

great composition and love the gradient look in it :clap:

Great photo of the stairs, Tezz - nice composition which works very well in mono. :)

Grogeous gorgeous shoes and love the mono stairs.. good composition Tezz

Badly planned weekend and I havent gotten around to commenting on anyonees stuff yet ... so sorry .. will endeavour to catch up (slaps own wrist :( )

I have decided to try and improve my ability to photography flowers .. figure i need to shoot them more often to get better at it ... So will incorperate one flower shot a week into my 365 in the hope that this will help me improve

All feedback welcomed

Tulips ..... from Tesco :0) by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

Personally i feel this needs more DoF ... live and learn huh?

Getting the right amount of DOF can be tricky, esp if you want to have the stems and the rest OOF. Also depends on the type of flower.

I like this shot and look forward to more of your flower shots. :)

Well done Tezz on last couple of images. Get Martin to buy you flowers every day so you can take pictures!! :D

Back