Daily Tezz 365 Challenge I must be mad!!

Name
Tezz
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, after receiving a convincing argument from Matt as to why I should do a 365, here I am in the crazy corner .. so here goes :)

Last edited:
Good luck Tezz, I'm new to this today too. It will be a challenge but hopefully good fun too.

Phil

Have you charged your batteries Terri? Good luck with this quest girl. ;)

Good luck Tezz. Seeing the first picture I'm sure you will be more than a match for the challenge!

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support :)

Been debating what to do for my second shot, but as i left the house early this morning I spotted this on the driveway ...hey its different at least :)

2/365

Who Went There? by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

I've just started too - I'm sure there will be days I'll wish I hadn't - but think it will be fun as well!

tezz.... 1st image... you could have made it far more interesting??

as for the foot print... its playing havoc with my eyes... it keeps moving...is it supposed to??

tezz.... 1st image... you could have made it far more interesting??

as for the foot print... its playing havoc with my eyes... it keeps moving...is it supposed to??

Have to agree, it seems out of focus to me. Sorry.:(

Thanks for you feedback guys ...looks ok to me but maybe thats just me and my eyesight :)

I got the inspiration for today's shot during a family game of Rummikub.

We only ever seem to play these games at Christmas ..but hey its all good clean fun ...until someone loses or is losing heavily :)

3/365

Odd One Out by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

I love Rummikub, I played it first in Malta when I was little on holiday, with an old couple having never heard of it before, and then literally the first advert on telly returned home was for it, so mum went out and got it for me as a Christmas present, mum and I used to play it quite often, makes me a bit say actually as I doubt I'll get to play it much any more :crying: lovely photo Terri even if it has got to me a little

Good work so far, nice DOF on that last shot.

For the second shot, is that a footprint in Tarmac? Must have been someone reeeaaally heavy :eek: :LOL:

Back