The 52 Weeks of Daysleeping Pt 2 - WEEK 52!!! (Texture)

Happy new Year Fi, congrats and well done on getting to the end, and a lovely shot to finish on, excellent textures in there. Good luck on your project for this year.

Well done you...:clap::clap::clap:

again a lovely photo to finish off your 52s...:love:

You have achieved a lot doing this challenge and it shows in your photography...you have come a long way and are producing some fantastic work...great stuff, so keep it up young lady...(y)

Fi - Texture - lovely dof and colour and spot on theme!

Well done on reaching the end of 2009's 52s with a consistent and original years worth of shots

Look forward to 2010's set from you!

Thankyou all for the lovely comments - I've massively enjoyed taking part in the 52, mainly because of all the encouragement and feedback from you guys ;)

Jean's thread has prompted me to do a bit of a round up of my 52 with the good, the bad and the just plain ugly...

My favourite shot - Night - because I went out with the intention to get this shot and actually managed it:

My least favourite - Season - because it is just very boring and employed the crowbar to not very good effect!

Ugly - Highlight - because it is bad n many levels!

...and a special mention to the shot that took the most effort and that I probably learnt most from - Bubbles:

Week42-Bubbles.jpg

Don't feel obliged to comment on these - I just wanted to do a little round up for myself.

Well done on finishing! I've been impressed with most of your shots since I've joined and the last 2 are 2 fine shots as well! Particularly like health and how you managed to capture your movement on your legs (y)

I'm finally catching up on comments here - well done on Texture! Simple idea, beatifully captured with lovely use of colours and DOF. :clap::clap:

Well done on completing the year - I'll be keeping an eye out for your other work (y).

Well done on finishing the 52 with an excellent take on the theme. Thanks for your advice over the last year. Best of luck with your personal project in 2010
Slán go Fóill

Jon

Jon

Well done you...:clap::clap:

again a lovely photo to finish off your 52s...:love:

You have achieved a lot doing this challenge and it shows in your photography...you have come a long way and are producing some fantastic work...great stuff, so keep it up young lady...(y)

Lazy I know, but there's not much I can add to that.There's so much more you can do than I'm able to so it's been a pleasure. :notworthy::notworthy:

Well done on finishing! I've been impressed with most of your shots since I've joined and the last 2 are 2 fine shots as well! Particularly like health and how you managed to capture your movement on your legs (y)

Thankyou - and thankyou for introducing me to Pix.ie too, a massive improvement on Photobucket!

I'm finally catching up on comments here - well done on Texture! Simple idea, beatifully captured with lovely use of colours and DOF. :clap:

Well done on completing the year - I'll be keeping an eye out for your other work.

Thankyou very much - I'm yet to start the 2010 project. Need to get off my bum and take some pictures but all this snow is making it a bit tricky.

Well done on finishing the 52 with an excellent take on the theme. Thanks for your advice over the last year. Best of luck with your personal project in 2010
Slán go Fóill

Jon

Jon

Thankyou Jon - are you doing a project for 2010?

Lazy I know, but there's not much I can add to that.There's so much more you can do than I'm able to so it's been a pleasure. :notworthy::notworthy:

Well now I don't think that's true - but I'll take the compliment and say thankyou very much ;) I've loved your 2009 thread so will be looking out for the two 2010 projects you are doing (mad woman that you are!) (y)

Back