'The Apprentice'

Name
Hannah
Edit My Images
Yes
..so, anyone watching this series? I'm loving it so far!!
Brilliant TV :D

What a bunch of idiots! We'll only charge you £4.99 to clean a pillowcase.... they're less than that new :bonk: :bonk:

... and the girls' amazing unique selling point to the hotel owner: a 24-hour hot line to follow the progress of his laundry. So that would be on the slow spin cycle, then :LOL:

Oh, and the boys' love-ins (or should that be loves-in :shrug:) It won't last, there'll be more tears before bedtime. :D

That Jennie was SO rude and frustrating...she made me very :bang::annoyed: and i wish she had gone!

If u watched the after show thing on BBC2, HOW funny was the 'true colours' boys-loving-each-other sequence?!! haha!!

I swear with some of the tasks they do, anyone with half a bit of common sense could do half the stuff they seem to struggle with!

I wont be watching this series of "The Apprectince"

In fact, I wont be watching any telly at all as I dont own one. Sold it about 2 years ago when I realised that everything on it these days was utter rubbish.

Dont miss it one bit !!

I think the program has shown that having an education doesn't prepare you at all for the real world.

Good show at the moment.. i think it will get better. Some interesting characters in there.

Btw, Tre from the last series does a weekly slot on LBC 97.3 (listen online or FM). Listened to it today and it was quite funny. Its on the James O'Brien show. Tre's slot is usually around 11:30 to 12ish.

Thats 1/2 the reason I like it...

Posh people with degrees that have zero common sense making idiots of themselves :D

Disclaimer: Thats not a dig at anyone with a degree, just these pratts on TV ;)

I'm certain that most of them could tell you the sq root of a pickle onion but none could sus how to get the top of the jar.

I asked in another thread " How do some of these people get their jobs?"

I watched the first one last week, but now ended up in Germany so can't watch it.

Having withdrawal symptoms :crying: :( :shake:

Not even the iPlayer works because of my IP address. :bang:

im quite enjoying this series, not too keen on anyone who insists on being called sir (Tw@).

as said before its people who think they're good, have zero people skills or common sense. makes for quite good tv

Watched this last night. Pretty ugly scenes from the women in the board room. I wanted to slap their team leader.

im quite enjoying this series, not too keen on anyone who insists on being called sir (Tw@).

as said before its people who think they're good, have zero people skills or common sense. makes for quite good tv

Nothing wrong with being polite with the old sir/madam/miss but your right, maybe tw@@ could be a new honor bestowed by the queen/country. But there would be so many of them.

Interesting to note that none of the previous winners continue with any AMS industries. These people are selected following stringent psychological vetting where the real requirement or qualification is to come across as an ar$ehole. In this all of them succeed one way or another. I know they are down to the last two.

However, on an arrogance level none of them come close to Sir Alan (he reminds me of Sid James). At a recent meeting with him & his team I was aksed to move my car so thet Sir Alan could park. I am the customer and I took offence at this. When we were introduced to him it was all he could do to look at us above a spreadsheet and from then on I started looking at alternative suppliers. This is the bloke remember who said that 'college is for dumbkopfs' (sp) knowing that 90% of his PC/server business is in education :wacky:

i just find the way that he insists people call him "sir alan" all the time, its not being polite, its because hes an egomaniac who wants everyone to remind him who he is constantly, i cant abide people that constantly want to remind you that they are (self appointed) better than you.

cant fault him on a business level and for the fact that at about 50 he still cant grow a proper beard.....

i used to have an amstrad PCW (green screen!) and it was alright at the time! had some rad games on it!

Did anyone see the programme on thursday called 'The Worst Mistakes of the Apprentice' or something like that?? i missed it but wondered if it was any good! :D

I saw it! it was very amusing.. I think it would be alot funnier if you have seen all the previous series (which I have) GOD there have been some hilarious moments where I still cringed!
Onto the topic of the current series I think the task bought the womens teams worst side out! Project manager should of gone! Shocking! Who's gunna win that is the question!

Also has anyone else notie that at the end of the show where they show you whats comng up next week.. They do actually show you who is fired by the direction Sugar points in.. I know its finickty but this is how I knew Who went this week before the show was even aired.. So now I look away *blushes*

Also has anyone else notie that at the end of the show where they show you whats comng up next week.. They do actually show you who is fired by the direction Sugar points in.. I know its finickty but this is how I knew Who went this week before the show was even aired.. So now I look away *blushes*

Me and my housemates saw that!!! Haha at the end of the last one we looked away too!! :LOL:

haha same i now have to remember to look away otherwise it really does spoil it!

........and the next task is " setting up a high street photography studio", or how not to, that'll be interesting.

Definitely! How annoying was Kevin though...

I love it.

Cringe worthy TV with these people all thinking that interpolitarydiction, ie. 'a light blub moment' or 'blue sky thinking' will impress Alan Sugar. They just look idiotic, as many of them are sadly.

I am sure we have all worked with people like this.

out of interest, what or how does Sugar now make his money as all I can recall is that god awful Amstrad computer no one bought as we all had ZX Spectrums.

You mean the bank manager that has to use his fingers to count tomatoes? What a prize tw@@.

No doubt, he was a divot :D Can't believe neither team thought, "English pub, what would be simple and work best" :thinking: Nope, lets go Indian and Italian.

Trying to be too clever. " Now what'll impress sAS, I know........ Oh s@@t it wasn't me cir alan it was ....." bit like they school play yard.
Why do they have to complicate things?

out of interest, what or how does Sugar now make his money as all I can recall is that god awful Amstrad computer no one bought as we all had ZX Spectrums.

He owns Viglen computers. These are very big in the education world and a very profitable company. This is the building you see them coming out of when they were first let loose on the unsuspecting public. Additionally I believe he is very big in property development. Still reminds me of Sid James.

I can't wait to watch tonights episode should be very amusing!

omg! Sir Alan Sugar what are you thinking! Obviously viewing figures lol. Totally the wrong decision in my opinion. See how deflated the house mates looked?

He really ought to think about sacking his two advisors cos he never listens to them anyway.

yet again the wrong person went :( i guess you cant be just nice when it comes to business!

I have to say that I think almost all of the women on the show are either hopeless or just ridiculously bitchy...they do not show female business people in a positive way at all!

All the women need to get fired. That's not a huge sweeping statement either. It's so cringe worthy, it makes me feel embarrassed watching them argue and I usually watch the show alone.

Back