The Beautiful Colours of Spain. En Blanco y Negro. Updated Daily.

LOL what a fiasco got to the airport with only a few mins to spare this morning and we never got to board so we are flying out again tomorrow what a total pain in the arse

LOL what a fiasco got to the airport with only a few mins to spare this morning and we never got to board so we are flying out again tomorrow what a total pain in the arse

Oh no! Tomorrow 12.9hrs of sun and 29C will be waiting for you.

I have to say that there are some really cracking shots in here. I love the B&W processing. What camera and lens are you using?

Thank you! I have come to the conclusion that it's not about the camera, but it's the lens that counts. I say that because I used a Nikon D3000 which is about as basic as you can get, but I tend to use it with either the Nikkor 35mm f1.8 or a Sigma 10-20mm, both of which I think are great!

Brilliant mate

Sorry didn't get a chance to get to alicante this time. You will have to pm your Spanish number so I can text you in august when I'm out there for longer so we can meet for a cafe con leche if you want.

Brilliant mate

Sorry didn't get a chance to get to alicante this time. You will have to pm your Spanish number so I can text you in august when I'm out there for longer so we can meet for a cafe con leche if you want.

Welcome back! I hope you had a good time. Shame you didn't get here because you missed loads!

Have a look at my Hogueras set here, and (if you are interested) my bullfight set here. I will be holidaying in France in August, but when you know dates let me know and I'll let you know if I am around.

Now, show us your photos! :LOL:

What a great set of photos Ricardo, I can almost taste the sea and Paella :)

Keep it up please I am missing my annual holiday to Gran Alicant this year, your photos are keeping my spirits high!

What a great set of photos Ricardo, I can almost taste the sea and Paella :)

Keep it up please I am missing my annual holiday to Gran Alicant this year, your photos are keeping my spirits high!

Thank you! I hope you make it back here sometime in the not too distant future. (y)

Back