Name
Soeren
Edit My Images
Yes
Ooh, look!

View attachment 279533

They've turned out just fine. (y)

Now to try and talk some sheep fans into buying a copy! :LOL:
Nice.(y) Following this thread for some time to get the inspirational kick in the butt to start doing a zine. Consider it delivered although severel reminder kicks may be required. Like your Ghost images a lot btw.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Pm me your bank details and i will buy one.
Thanks. I wasn't touting for sales!

I have an ordering page ready to go live on my website later this evening. ;)

OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Nice.(y) Following this thread for some time to get the inspirational kick in the butt to start doing a zine. Consider it delivered although severel reminder kicks may be required. Like your Ghost images a lot btw.
Thanks.

Can we kiss and make up? :)

OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I thought getting to grips with Affinity Publisher was hard work. Using Resolve to edit videos is proving a real head banger! It doesn't help that I only use it once in a blue moon I suppose. I got there in the end without wasting too much time for this one. Although I should have done more to sort the exposure and colour out. I should spend longer recording and planning things instead of diving straight in and playing around...

It's a bit of a long watch.:(

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0h6Oisv_cU

Last edited:
Name
colin
Edit My Images
No
I thought getting to grips with Affinity Publisher was hard work. Using Resolve to edit videos is proving a real head banger! It doesn't help that I only use it once in a blue moon I suppose. I got there in the end without wasting too much time for this one. Although I should have done more to sort the exposure and colour out. I should spend longer recording and planning things instead of diving straight in and playing around...

It's a bit of a long watch.:(

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0h6Oisv_cU
so....am I going to get loads of videos about sheep on my youtube feed now? ...........................looks good to me, never tried video myself, maybe one day

OP
OP
Ed Sutton
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
so....am I going to get loads of videos about sheep on my youtube feed now?
If you're lucky!

These flip throughs seem to be popular for presenting zines and photobooks.

I've dabbled in video and quite enjoy it but it's more time consuming, both to record and edit, than stills.