Daily The Dodo's 366 Challenge 2012

I have just realised what a dodo i have been and miss numbered one of my photos which has technically put me a day behind:bonk::bonk:, therfore the last photo i uploaded is in actual fact 38 not 37:bang::bang:.....just re numbered it on flickr incase i mess up again!

Last edited:
In the rush of me getting ready for work this evening i left home without my camera, and still having not taken my POTD had to resort to using my phone.
Which i must point out took me an entire 5 mins to work out how to turn the camera on, and then i never did work out how to stop it putting strage effects to my photos????????/
This is a view looking down towards coventry high street with the Golden cross pub in the foreground

40/366 by The-dodo, on Flickr

I love that door way (y) where is that it looks interesting

The spin has come out really well that was a great angle (y) but I would have taken the wires out (y)

Matt

Its the doorway as you enter the guildhall in cov, i would of stayed longer as there are some nice photos to be took there but they were lockng up for the night so had to make a swift exit(y)

I'm surprised that there is any of that sloe gin left after all it did come all the way from day 1 of this challenge :LOL: I'd love to know why your camera creates such a different colour range to mine when doing star trails :thinking: 51 is a lot of fun but it looks like your phone is confusing you :LOL: :LOL:

I'm surprised that there is any of that sloe gin left after all it did come all the way from day 1 of this challenge :LOL: I'd love to know why your camera creates such a different colour range to mine when doing star trails :thinking: 51 is a lot of fun but it looks like your phone is confusing you :LOL: :LOL:

Ahhh...well there is not technically any sloe gin left.......maybe some ribena though:thinking::thinking:,
And yes i have zero ability to operate my phones camera:bang::bang:
the colours for the trail where tweaked about in raw to be honest so the original colours where pretty similar to yours(y)

49 is a really interesting shot - what on earth is it?
Haha....thought this might throw a few people, its some weird jelly dangly led ball from ikea, i got in nice and close to only include a few off the "dangly" bits in frame(y)

hi Darrell,

Meant to comment on some of these the other day......

Some really weird abstracty stuff on here I could see on the walls of some office receptions.........49 and 54 for example.

Liking the wire wool spins as well - I'll try and visit a bit more frequently and add my tuppence to stuff every now and again..........

hi Darrell,

Meant to comment on some of these the other day......

Some really weird abstracty stuff on here I could see on the walls of some office receptions.........49 and 54 for example.

Liking the wire wool spins as well - I'll try and visit a bit more frequently and add my tuppence to stuff every now and again..........

cheers(y) i like to be weird and trippy at times:LOL:

The car little a little patch down your side of the car :thinking: the SOA reflection of the RSC has come out really well (y) I love the pilon one it's trippy and makes you a little dizzy but works so well (y)

Matt

Just the content would have made this picture my favourite, but the brilliant lighting and composition easily makes it my favourite by far so far :)

Hahah, funny you should say that, As when i actually took this i had but a mere small glass left in the bottle (which had to be drunk of course)
the actual liquid in the photo is a combination of vimto water and some food colourings.
The gin itself was actually the best i have ever tried, it was bought from the national memorial arboreutum on NYday.

Love the catederal one mate, though am seriously annoyed that you went without me :shake: :bat: I really want to go in there...

Lee is going to kill you when she finds out you've picked that photo :LOL:

Matt

Love the catederal one mate, though am seriously annoyed that you went without me :shake: :bat: I really want to go in there...

Lee is going to kill you when she finds out you've picked that photo :LOL:

Matt

Dont be too annoyed, i didnt go in, i was walking past on the way to work and although it was all locked up i think some numpty forgot to turn the lights off,
this was taken through the glass doors from outside, i do want to go inside though as i can see some much better angles(y)

Dont be too annoyed, i didnt go in, i was walking past on the way to work and although it was all locked up i think some numpty forgot to turn the lights off,
this was taken through the glass doors from outside, i do want to go inside though as i can see some much better angles(y)

If we go togeather it will end up with a fight over the FE :LOL:

I know:LOL:, i really wanted to get some detail shots, but there is only so much you can do looking through a piece of glass:D

Back