The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Beautiful shots, put my Whitby efforts to shame..

Beautiful shots, put my Whitby efforts to shame..

Thanks Rick, I think being up at 4am and staying out until nearly midnight helped with the light, which was very harsh in the middle of the day, not downloaded the X100F shots yet, will hopefully find time to lock at them later (and post in appropriate thread!!)

Decided to go out to a new location tonight that I'd never been to. A stunning sunset that I wasn't prepared for almost ruined it, but managed to pull out a few shots I was relatively happy with (but ultimately could have done better with all!).

Let me know what you think guys. All shot on the 55-200mm.

Come Fly With Me
by Ian Williams, on Flickr

Road to Hell or Heaven?

Field of Dreams

thanks

Ian

I like the second one in particular

Yeah, the second one is superb.

Thanks guys. That's the shot I was going for / to scout the location for.

The others were just additions whilst waiting for the light to change [emoji16]

Now, to return when it's misty!

David, this image is a definite ''Wall Hanger' for sure....!! I'd have that professionally printed and hung proudly at home.....!!

:)

Peter

Peter, thanks, I'm getting into printing at the moment, this one is definitely on the list (its just fluked Flickr Explore as well) - I have an A3 printer, so hopefully later in the week, I'll print one up.

Thanks Trev... Have a couple more from Flatford to post later. This trip to Suffolk has been a good photography exercise (and we were away for our anniversary!!) :confused:

Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks mate, it's actually my rather clumsy crop. I just looked at the original, and there's some space by her feet. I'll revisit later

Back