The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a guy with his Guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/200th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (8)-03215 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y):fuji:

George.

Quick snap when I got home tonight ... My daughter does forget to water her flowers, but I quite liked it ;)

Last Moments by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Now there’s a different type of Fujigraph, strangely enough for me it works really well. (y)

George.

Thanks Alan. I did try to get something with Exiftool but can't figure out how to use that and have given up!

*IF* You've had it from new, have the filenames set to sequential, never reset the sequence and always use the same card (and I have no idea how that is affected by the 2 slot system in the T2) then you work it out from the file name, but realistically there is no way to know.

*IF* You've had it from new, have the filenames set to sequential, never reset the sequence and always use the same card (and I have no idea how that is affected by the 2 slot system in the T2) then you work it out from the file name, but realistically there is no way to know.

Thanks Alan. Yes to all of that so I have a ballpark figure that I communicated to an interested party. Cheers for your help.

Thanks Alan. Yes to all of that so I have a ballpark figure that I communicated to an interested party. Cheers for your help.

Nice one, My T2 I reset the filenames like 3 times in the short time I had it, and My Black T1 has been round the clock at least 3 times! :p

Part of this afternoon's Photoshoot for Classic Ford Magazine, thankfully I'm not doing those, there are proper professionals for that! I was just hovering around shooting the chaos! DSXT3189-Edit.jpg

This is L to R - The boss' Forestry rally car, his Tarmac car and then part of the magazine feature - the new build Chinese copy shells and the kit of parts that turns it into a Historic spec rally car.

Thanks Peter, very kind - feel like I've found my 'feel' with these.

Hope your recovery is on track?
Thank you, yes, my medical recovery is going well at the minute, cheers. I'm returning to work via a phase return on 11th August (reduced hours for 4/5 weeks), and I'd a seven mile mountain bike cycle today, feeling much better now after my stem-cell transplant in late January, it's been an awkward medical journey from 15 months ago.

Slowly piecing my life back together again, utterly fabulous I must say!! :)

Regards;
Peter

Last edited:
Thank you, yes, my medical recovery is going well at the minute, cheers. I'm returning to work via a phase return on 11th August (reduced hours for 4/5 weeks), and I'd a seven mile mountain bike cycle today, feeling much better now after my stem-cell transplant in late January, it's been an awkward medical journey from 15 months ago.

Regards;
Peter

Pete. That’s great news. So glad to hear it.

Regards;
Peter
So pleased you got through the SCT and out the other side. I have no doubt it was a rough road, but hopefully well worth it. Thanks for the update.

Pete. That’s great news. So glad to hear it.

:agree: . Pete, I am also a cancer survivor, although, as it was caught very early, I suffered nowhere near the trauma you have had to go through. One thing that everyone that I know who has had it in one form or another has realised, and no doubt you have already realised, is that every day is now a good day.

I'm convinced my kit is possessed. Last week one of the flashes triggered itself for no reason whilst we were all stood round having a chat, then in the last shoot the camera decided for 3 shots not to shoot a Raw file, and later on to shoot an unsolicited burst of images. Maybe it knows I've been looking at X-T3 rumours and X-H1 prices! :eek:

The 5 selected pictures (chosen by Fujifilm) are here on their Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/fujifilmx_uk/ Fairly happy with the selection (especially Whitby Pier which has to be one of my favourite images from this year)

oQ3m6i5h.jpg

Regards;
Peter

Thats brilliant news Peter.

Black and white definitely.

Edit: it'd be worth trying some colour filters/tweaking to make the hats darker...
Thanks, i've just started playing with Nik, will see what I can do.

The guy on the left could be in the 1930's but the other two have polyester/nylon coats on LOL

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in the 35mm f/2 and doesn't mind a silver one, Amazon are currently selling them for the fairly modest sum of £294.04, which is less than Fuji will charge you for a refurb. I've just ordered one for my holiday next month!

Back