The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

The XH-1 thread is like a morgue, can't it be merged with this one ? We are all family after all or are you guys scared it will bring on severe attacks of GAS ? :D
Daren’t look at it in case I’m tempted. Really mustn’t.

The XH-1 thread is like a morgue, can't it be merged with this one ? We are all family after all or are you guys scared it will bring on severe attacks of GAS ? :D
This thread has been relatively quiet too, its probably something to do with the weather

Not at all. If it were the GFX thread though [emoji50][emoji85]

Gone quiet in here....

Here's a few I shot quite a while ago. Didn't think much of them so never bothered processing etc. I saw a few photos processed with a certain style I liked and decided to try and emulate it, but I was away from my external disk which holds all my lightroom pics. These were the only suitable ones in my local "Temp" folder, so I gave it a go. They turned out better than expected, but are really just a test. I've never really been one to dramatically change colour palettes or add heavy vignettes etc, but I'm finding more and more that I love photos with a really heavy late summer/early autumn feel - Lots of golds, browns, reds. Very warm. quite dark. Almost a nostalgic feel.

Much like when most people discover HDR, I imagine these are nausia-inducing for most - But for me it's a first step towards recognising a style that I like, beginning to practise and perfect it, and ultimately, make it my own.

Criticism and advice is more than welcome.

Summer Evening 2 by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Summer Evening 1 by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Summer Evening 3 by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Testing by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Love the PP excellent set of images and work.

Here's a couple from my recent trip to the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Andover. Recommend it as a good day out, especially if you are a photographer. I've seen it grow from a couple of huts in a field to a pretty polished tourist attraction over the last 4 years or so. Really great to see that they're using the money generated/donated in very smart ways. I was teaching my missus how to use a camera for most of the day, and enjoying the moment for the rest of it so I didn't get many for myself, but here are a couple, link to the album here.

Eagle 1 by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Tawny Owl 2 by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Hawk Conservancy Trust by jimmyjamjoejoe, on Flickr

Cracking images and detail :)

Just a simple Fujigraph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats on the beach that have just been Left To Rot.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/950th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (14)-03251by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y):fuji:

George.
Nice, the mono really separates the textures well.

Thats lovely Phil always nice to get an Explore but saying that think I prefer the B&W version.

Me too I keep getting back to where I started B&W but it was film in the 1950s lol
Thanks for taking time to comment (y)

Back