The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I wonder if you actually realise that not only did you talk about silver F club once but twice and mentioned it 4 times in two sentences? Haha.

I'm sure collecting bodies for you has been tiring. I've got two now and I'm tired. Excited but tired.
damn

thought it was a pm :ROFLMAO:

BTW I was just saying I've got black as in having conversation with you. Wasn't saying you got the wrong one etc or poking fun so I hope neither of you have taken it as that :). I like the silver but I get things dirty. I can't help it lol.

It's all good buddy. (y)

oohhhh.......did grumpy puss get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

or didn't you get an invite:p

Haha nooooo not at all :)
I`m not a rangefinder person. Prefer the standard layout personally.

But Fuji F Silver just bounced into my head ;)

Just too prove that the X-H1 did come out my bag on my weekend away, a short climb over slippery rocks (fortunately the broken ankle police :police: aka my wife was out of site :ROFLMAO: ) yielded this with the XF55-200 and 6 stopper

Fairy Glen
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Super shot, mate. Really like this (y)

Just too prove that the X-H1 did come out my bag on my weekend away, a short climb over slippery rocks (fortunately the broken ankle police :police: aka my wife was out of site :ROFLMAO: ) yielded this with the XF55-200 and 6 stopper

Fairy Glen

Right up my street that one. And 40 secs too, lovely jubbly!

There was an image of this place on a FB group today (Landscape Locations UK). Link

Last edited:
I've got one silver (X100) and one black (X100F) - so I think I'll shave half my beard off! :ROFLMAO:
It's hip to be confused about all sorts of things these days, just roll with it, i'm sure there will be a march somewhere soon in support of those who can't decide between silver and black :LOL:

It's hip to be confused about all sorts of things these days, just roll with it, i'm sure there will be a march somewhere soon in support of those who can't decide between silver and black :LOL:

I'll just leave this here.............................

Fujifilm-X100F-brown-camera2.jpg

It's more 'hipster' to use a dslr these days, the X100 series are more what I'd call trendy, everyone and their nan seems to have or want one!

Aha so we have a closet John Lewis shopper coming out, that was exclusive to them apparently.

Definitely not a closet JL shopper, I'm never knowingly undersold :ROFLMAO: , one of my favourite shops!, if I could afford it I would only never need to visit JL and Waitrose and lead a very happy life. A couple of years ago I bought a pair of jeans in teh sale and because I'm a JL card holder, got entered into their monthly draw and won over £400 or suitcases, not much use in these COVID times but certainly not to be sniffed at, now if only I could win a GFX......

Fairy Glen

Excellent shot.

Saw a recent(past couple of months) youtube here and it wasn't flowing very well thanks to the dry weather. Looks like you caught it right (y)

Haha jeeze that was a long while ago ;)

Xmas meet 2011, some of the best memories of my life are from that era.

Need to find a way to get into and around London in a wheelchair, would love to attend a London meet again.

Edit: Bloody hell, just realised that this was the last time I saw you! :eek:

Last edited:
Lens hood

THIS

or

THIS

Ta

Neither IMHO, I have always used the Fuji one, the slots allow you to see through slightly, and provide some crush protection on a fall - which I have proved works!! The first one you linked to just looks nasty, why spoil a beautiful camera, and the second one I suspect will block a significant part of the OVF. If you intend to use the EVF only then this won't matter!

Neither IMHO, I have always used the Fuji one, the slots allow you to see through slightly, and provide some crush protection on a fall - which I have proved works!! The first one you linked to just looks nasty, why spoil a beautiful camera, and the second one I suspect will block a significant part of the OVF. If you intend to use the EVF only then this won't matter!

£75.99! :oops: :$

THIS is nice but out of stock for now

That's a shame

Back