The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I wonder if you actually realise that not only did you talk about silver F club once but twice and mentioned it 4 times in two sentences? Haha.

I'm sure collecting bodies for you has been tiring. I've got two now and I'm tired. Excited but tired.
damn

thought it was a pm :ROFLMAO:

oohhhh.......did grumpy puss get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

or didn't you get an invite:p

Haha nooooo not at all :)
I`m not a rangefinder person. Prefer the standard layout personally.

But Fuji F Silver just bounced into my head ;)

Just too prove that the X-H1 did come out my bag on my weekend away, a short climb over slippery rocks (fortunately the broken ankle police :police: aka my wife was out of site :ROFLMAO: ) yielded this with the XF55-200 and 6 stopper

Fairy Glen
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Super shot, mate. Really like this (y)

Just too prove that the X-H1 did come out my bag on my weekend away, a short climb over slippery rocks (fortunately the broken ankle police :police: aka my wife was out of site :ROFLMAO: ) yielded this with the XF55-200 and 6 stopper

Fairy Glen

Right up my street that one. And 40 secs too, lovely jubbly!

There was an image of this place on a FB group today (Landscape Locations UK). Link

Last edited:
I've got one silver (X100) and one black (X100F) - so I think I'll shave half my beard off! :ROFLMAO:
It's hip to be confused about all sorts of things these days, just roll with it, i'm sure there will be a march somewhere soon in support of those who can't decide between silver and black :LOL:

It's hip to be confused about all sorts of things these days, just roll with it, i'm sure there will be a march somewhere soon in support of those who can't decide between silver and black :LOL:

I'll just leave this here.............................

Fujifilm-X100F-brown-camera2.jpg

It's more 'hipster' to use a dslr these days, the X100 series are more what I'd call trendy, everyone and their nan seems to have or want one!

Aha so we have a closet John Lewis shopper coming out, that was exclusive to them apparently.

Definitely not a closet JL shopper, I'm never knowingly undersold :ROFLMAO: , one of my favourite shops!, if I could afford it I would only never need to visit JL and Waitrose and lead a very happy life. A couple of years ago I bought a pair of jeans in teh sale and because I'm a JL card holder, got entered into their monthly draw and won over £400 or suitcases, not much use in these COVID times but certainly not to be sniffed at, now if only I could win a GFX......

Fairy Glen

Excellent shot.

Saw a recent(past couple of months) youtube here and it wasn't flowing very well thanks to the dry weather. Looks like you caught it right (y)

Lens hood

THIS

or

THIS

Ta

Neither IMHO, I have always used the Fuji one, the slots allow you to see through slightly, and provide some crush protection on a fall - which I have proved works!! The first one you linked to just looks nasty, why spoil a beautiful camera, and the second one I suspect will block a significant part of the OVF. If you intend to use the EVF only then this won't matter!

Neither IMHO, I have always used the Fuji one, the slots allow you to see through slightly, and provide some crush protection on a fall - which I have proved works!! The first one you linked to just looks nasty, why spoil a beautiful camera, and the second one I suspect will block a significant part of the OVF. If you intend to use the EVF only then this won't matter!

£75.99! :oops: :$

THIS is nice but out of stock for now

That's a shame

Back