The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Nice shots.

I really should try and. get out after the rain, but I seem to lack the enthusiasm at the moment.
I know the feeling, everything just feels like crap right now, weather, covid restrictions etc.

I processed another one from Piccadilly Circus as I was bored:
TikTok by Ian, on Flickr
Ian, this is totally magnificent, quirky and gritty processing, fabulous dynamic colours - wOOw love this!
Imagine that image printed large professionally.... stunning Sir. Respect

Regards;
Peter

Ian, this is totally magnificent, quirky and gritty processing, fabulous dynamic colours - wOOw love this!
Imagine that image printed large professionally.... stunning Sir. Respect

Regards;
Peter
It is about to be printed out very amateurishly (and only A3) to go in my bathroom!

Many thanks to everyone for the kind comments, they make it worthwhile getting soaked while taking these shots

Had a great day out on Friday doing a little exploring and got this.

Routin Linn Waterfall by G.A.D, on Flickr

I actually went out today to another waterfall too and the amount of rain over the last couple of days made it absolutely spectacular. But the river level was so high I couldn't get anywhere near it without being a bit silly. So today was a day for sitting, watching and enjoying. Camera stayed in the bag.

It's just not the same here though.

A nissan Micra swerving around a trolley with Tesco as a backdrop.
Not sure about that, it get's pretty cool when the Corsa's stick McDonalds trays under the front wheels and do a 10 minute continuous donut narrowly avoiding taking out Curry's windows

I've got quite a back catalogue of images that I haven't really ventured into so had a wee flick through them tonight.
This one jumped out and made me think about a different way of processing images.

Decided to go with a matte style finish to this one with a mild boost of the red channel too.

Every day is a school day by Stuart Pardue, on Flickr

Blimey! Do kids still have satchels? Nice shot.

Lone Tree, Dinorwic

X-Pro2; XC50-230 @85; ISO100; f11; 1/125

Thanks George. Hope you're all good now

Thanks Nick, not too bad at all mate. Still possible some more surgery in the future but who knows.

George.

Last edited:
Had a play with some of Seth's Fortnite figures tonight trying to create a low key atmospheric shot.

Ended up with this which was created with torchlight camera right and an iron above for the steam. Yep that's right I was stood there steaming the iron above the scene whilst shooting the camera remotely.
Worked out pretty well I think.

Raptor! by Stuart Pardue, on Flickr

Avengers! Assemble! I need help :) I've lost the plug bit that goes on the end of the X-T4 charger. Not the box but the UK plug that goes into the actual socket. How I've lost it is beyond me. Does anyone have a spare by chance, can point me to the right part to order a replacement or can check theirs to see if there is a name, serial number or some sort of identifying code on it so that I can look for one online. I've found similar like the 'Mean Well' brand ones but they aren't the same I believe as it looks a different fitment. I've tweeted Fujifilm direct but not expecting a reply from them. Any help appreciated as I've just got the double charger and didn't realise that I needed the X-T4 charger to use it.....

Avengers! Assemble! I need help :) I've lost the plug bit that goes on the end of the X-T4 charger. Not the box but the UK plug that goes into the actual socket. How I've lost it is beyond me. Does anyone have a spare by chance, can point me to the right part to order a replacement or can check theirs to see if there is a name, serial number or some sort of identifying code on it so that I can look for one online. I've found similar like the 'Mean Well' brand ones but they aren't the same I believe as it looks a different fitment. I've tweeted Fujifilm direct but not expecting a reply from them. Any help appreciated as I've just got the double charger and didn't realise that I needed the X-T4 charger to use it.....
Just Google C7 power cord (also known as a figure of 8 power cable) and you will get them in abundance.

Just Google C7 power cord (also known as a figure of 8 power cable) and you will get them in abundance.

Thanks for the info but the X-T4 is an advanced beast and uses USB-C to UK power adapter now so sadly that won't work.

I've got the USB-C side of course but the plug thing that goes on the other end is what I'm missing :(

16020175956984450722513623611442.jpg16020176211532647063876958869342.jpg

Had a play with some of Seth's Fortnite figures tonight trying to create a low key atmospheric shot.

Ended up with this which was created with torchlight camera right and an iron above for the steam. Yep that's right I was stood there steaming the iron above the scene whilst shooting the camera remotely.
Worked out pretty well I think.

Raptor! by Stuart Pardue, on Flickr

Love the ingenuity (and picture)

you can buy a usbc uk 3 pin plug or use a usbc to usba adapter and pop it into an iphone plug etc., or your computer/laptop. If you really need the gen fuji then contacting them is your best bet or somewhere like wex.

or buy the fuji charger and ignore the plug thing.

Last edited:
check out the specs at the bottom of THIS link

Back