The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I know it's not the wisest thing to do, but if I upgrade next week, it's only a few days before the next event...
I do have the X-T2 & X-T3 as fallbacks.
Busy busy eh...
I have heard of some issues trying to do it via the app. But I only ever do it by card. If I were you, I'd wait until you have a window to test it out.

Hello. I need a new remote control for my XT-4.
Can anyone recommend one please? And also your preference for wired or wireless. I heard that wireless can be a little prone to not working. Is that still the case?
Many thanks

Hello. I need a new remote control for my XT-4.
Can anyone recommend one please? And also your preference for wired or wireless. I heard that wireless can be a little prone to not working. Is that still the case?
Many thanks
Hi Philip, and welcome to the house of Fooj :)

Personally, I use a Hahnel Captur wireless remote. Have used it on a T2, H1 and now T5. Never had any issues (other than ones of my own making). Battery lasts forever too (y)

LINKY

Last edited:
Out with the X100F (again)

Duke of Lancaster, Built 1955 - operated as a Passenger Ship 1956-1979. Beached near Mostyn in 1979 to start a new life as 'The Fun Ship' - business closed in 2004, many future plans but nothing much has come of them. Last used for filming in 2022 for a Windrush based drama

The Fun Ship (Duke Of Lancaster) 04 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

The Fun Ship (Duke Of Lancaster) 03 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

The Fun Ship (Duke Of Lancaster) 02 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

The Fun Ship (Duke Of Lancaster) 01 by David Yeoman, on Flickr

LRCV0099 by Lewis Craik, on Flickr

My 11-month-old niece seems to have got the message about the X100V hype - as soon as it came out of the bag she pushed her 4-year-old cousin over to clamber on top of him and grab the camera out of my hand. However, she was mostly interested in eating it. I struggled to get a good photo of her as all she wanted to do was grab the camera.

Back