The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I ordered one this morning, the smaller 10mm one. Very reasonable at £14.36 delivered I thought, the Match technical soft releases sell for £20.

Yep. I went for this one as I preferred the shape:

lo_explo_13kn_blk_ck-600x400.jpg

OK. Let's wait for @stupar and see what he wants. Seems silly paying three lots of postage.

How much difference does this make? I like the "look" of them but i'm frequently attracted by shiny things...

Need to grab my camera when i'm home tomorrow and see how much I "hunt" for the shutter.

How much difference does this make? I like the "look" of them but i'm frequently attracted by shiny things...

Need to grab my camera when i'm home tomorrow and see how much I "hunt" for the shutter.

I find they just allow me to dress the shutter that bit softer and place the button where I'm used to it. I've had them on all rangefinders and mirrorless cameras.

Don't know because I don't have one!!!
I do struggle with my clumsy hands to be gentle would like a more definite feel to the button. Mayb @WingTsun Can Give us chapter and verse.

@Stephen L and @stupar
I fancy one of these. Should we make up a bulk order to save on postage?
I'll do the work if you like.
Anyone else?

I fancy the lolumina mini mkII.

Frank if you are happy to take control of the ordering that would be fab.
I wont be able to transfer my share until after payday though (29th or thereafter) so dont know if you want to hold off until beginning of march to order.

Stuart. I'll do the ordering. It will all be on my credit card so no panic at all over the cash. What colour do you want?

Right. I know what @stupar and @Stephen L want. As soon as @Mat0tam makes up his mind I'll place an order.
No rush for funds. Pay me when they arrive.

There had to be one. Unfortunately it's always the same one:banghead:

It's usually me! Although I hated the soft release button I had on the X10 so got rid of it. Still loving the X-T1 even if it is languishing in the bag due to me being a soft, Southern nancy! Been rather enjoying seeing the world through the Mk1 eyeballs rather than a VF recently and haven't been anywhere I don't have too many shots of already.

It's usually me! Although I hated the soft release button I had on the X10 so got rid of it. Still loving the X-T1 even if it is languishing in the bag due to me being a soft, Southern nancy! Been rather enjoying seeing the world through the Mk1 eyeballs rather than a VF recently and haven't been anywhere I don't have too many shots of already.

No excuse, I'm a soft shandy drinking southerner, but now living further north, hey some of the locals have even accepted me!!!

Good job you weren't with us on Friday night. You might have dissolved.

Back