The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Hmmm seen a xt10 with kit lens for £375 might get that for time being

That seems like a steal if it's in good condition. By kit lens do you mean the XF18-55mm or I think they did a kit with the XC16-50.

I love the X-T10. It makes shooting such fun and the images it produces are stunning. I shot for many years with Nikon and have shot more images that I love in the last 3 months of owning the Fuji than in 3 years of shooting with the Nikon! I shot some car stuff at a local classic car day that I am convinced I would never have gotten with my old gear.

Given the quality of photo's shown in this thread, are we XT types producing the best images of any specific camera thread as a collective?

It must be getting pretty close.(y)

Given the quality of photo's shown in this thread, are we XT types producing the best images of any specific camera thread as a collective?
As good as they are (and there are some exceptional photos) let's not get carried away ;)

Just updated there, I'm not seeing any difference bar some new flash settings, which are no real use to me

I think someone spotted my error earlier in that it's a (instruction) manual update.

As good as they are (and there are some exceptional photos) let's not get carried away ;)

Agreed. Don't get carried away. You must have forgotten the absolute best camera ever made. The Nikon D750. I know it's good; this thread is full of praise for it.
I've heard that the MkII version will not have a delete button. It seems that nobody ever uses it, because every image taken is exhibition standard.

I have the 18mm and the 56mm now I'm thinking of either a 27mm or the 35mm. The 27mm will be closer to a true 35mm shot which appeals to me. On the other hand the 35mm lens is meant to be awesome but it's going to be like a nifty fifty and will I use it as much or instead of the 56mm?

I have the 18mm and the 56mm now I'm thinking of either a 27mm or the 35mm. The 27mm will be closer to a true 35mm shot which appeals to me. On the other hand the 35mm lens is meant to be awesome but it's going to be like a nifty fifty and will I use it as much or instead of the 56mm?
Sounds like it's the 23mm you need.

Within your existing range I would fit the 35mm f2.

Cool and you enjoyed the move over and what was your reasoning? You appear to be a prime shooter?
Hey, yeah I shoot primes. Not used a zoom for years now and i dont even mind carrying a few in my pocket.
The move has been somewhat slow and the learning curve is still there which I'm hoping i am getting the hang of.
I wanted a new camera something lighter and i was out of love with my Nikon I'd had it for a while and it just didn't have any love was just going through the motions

I have done LE Stitched Pano's in the past, but you need the sky to work for you!!!
Indeed, it's a lovely shot but I'm almost sorry you didn't stitch, it deserves to be printed huge.

Then again, it's quite annoying having pictures you can't afford to print at the size they really deserve...so maybe you made the smart choice! :)

Fantastic image either way...

A couple from me.

Grasmere by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Ullswater by Graham Norton, on Flickr

These are both really lovely shots, Graham, great job. My two favourite Lakes in one post...! My only minor gripe would be that possibly the Ullswater far horizon is a tad oversharpened? But it could be just an effect of the light, and it's such a great shot it seems almost churlish to mention it.

These are both really lovely shots, Graham, great job. My two favourite Lakes in one post...! My only minor gripe would be that possibly the Ullswater far horizon is a tad oversharpened? But it could be just an effect of the light, and it's such a great shot it seems almost churlish to mention it.

Thanks Dave, you could well be right looking at on here although it does look better in the full size version.

Back