The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Well, I received a surprisingly good quote from MPB for my Canon kit so the heart has won out and I'm going for the X-T2.

I'll be combining it with an 18-55 and a Samyang 12mm (replacing a 24-70, and a 17-40).

I realise there'll be sacrifices in some areas, but the size difference alone means the camera will get used much more.

That's a good result in my book Sir, you'll love using the X-T2 setup. "Enjoy".(y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a gentleman with his dog sitting in the park next to a statue of a guy called Dave Lee a well known and loved performer in the Kent area who sadly passed away not so very long ago.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/110th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Friends In The Park-03127 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.
Nice isolation from the background.

Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a gentleman with his dog sitting in the park next to a statue of a guy called Dave Lee a well known and loved performer in the Kent area who sadly passed away not so very long ago.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/110th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Friends In The Park-03127 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

What a very nice shot George, like how the dog has come out in mono and also Dave`s statue :)

What a very nice shot George, like how the dog has come out in mono and also Dave`s statue :)

Thank you kindly Sir, It's really appreciated you taking the time to reply.(y)

George.

I've used all the batteries tested and I can verify the Expro whites are great value, the Patona's I have don't seem to last as long and the DSTE's are not good at all.

I've used all the batteries tested and I can verify the Expro whites are great value, the Patona's I have don't seem to last as long and the DSTE's are not good at all.
I've had a Wasabi and a Maxissima fail. That is, they stopped holding any charge. No problems with ExPro, either white or black, although anecdotally white seem slightly better. But as I never run batteries completely flat I've not done any formal testing.

My Black ExPro's work fine in my Fuji XT-2 grip :D

I'm pretty confident "anything" is OK in the grip. I have a couple of Hanel batteries that I use in the grip and they have always been fine. I now have a couple of spare W126S batteries as well, but in the grip, 3rd party units seem to be OK.

I intend buying a Wide angle for my XT-1 , Fuji10-24 or Samyang 12mm, price is not a factor any thoughts

I intend buying a Wide angle for my XT-1 , Fuji10-24 or Samyang 12mm, price is not a factor any thoughts
Unless you're planning on doing astro and that price is not a factor, the 10-24mm all day long.

Far more versatile, excellent OIS and sharp throughout ime.

IMHO Sir, the 10-24mm without a doubt.(y)

George.

Is there much difference between the white and black expros? Given that I've just ordered two black ones!

White or Black expros Sir, I've yet to notice any difference in performance.(y)

George.

Definitely 10-24. Fujis widest lens, approx 35mm equivalent at long end and top class OIS, plus it's a very sharp lens (for a zoom)

I wonder when the Fujinon XF 80mm f2.8 WR Macro (1:1) will come out.
Next year we have the 8-16mm f2.8 and probably a 200mm f2.
Big GAS times ahead :D

My little travel kit is complete ! (for now) 16mm for Christmas I think.

CmyO9hi.jpg

Back