The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Get off it name my cameras lol.
I think the difference is,Adrian gets on with it, buys and sells without most people(not me) noticing, a bit like a camera Ninja:ROFLMAO:.
you on the other hand dont buy and sell so much but used to drive certain members to drink with endless questions about which gear to buy,im not knocking it, i loved it, but just saying :LOL:

One from a very flat Burnham Beeches today with the XT-2 and XF 16-55mm
y4iR2Yt.jpg

Very nice Fujigraph Sir, nicely composed with some lovely colours & detail.(y)

“Good to see you back with Fuji again”

George.

Cheers Jonathan, was very surprised to be honest - a few people have enquired about prints before, but it's never really come to anything (mostly ending as soon as a price was mentioned funnily enough!)

Really starting to enjoy this foresty shizzle...

v2

“Excellent” Fujigraph Sir, nuff said.(y)

“Really liking your work of late”

George.

Forewent using my Nikon with a blimp in favour of an XT2 for shooting movie stills on set. It came close to being perfect but had one, albeit major, niggle. On the first day of shooting, in the silence of the set, I noticed how loud the shutter button is. I think that fuji are trying to make cameras that feel robust and quality, but the actual physical sound of the button being pressed in was being picked up by the boom in tight shots making it unusable in those moments.

I persevered by using a cheap calumet controller for the next few days, but it wasn't ideal. For some reason, they don't let you assign the shutter to one of the other less clicky-sounding buttons. Such a pity as I loved everything else about it. I'll be ditching it for a sony, sadly.

If you're into movie still photography it's not quite quiet enough.

Thanks Trevor.

Beautiful photo. Well done

Thank you.

Another super shot. Sharp where it needs to be and soft where that suits better. Lovely tones.

Thanks Ian.

“Excellent” Fujigraph Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Thanks George.

Stunning, one of the best i've ever seen

Wow, thank you very much!

Soooo makes me want to go back to Buda!

Me too, and I've just come back...

Nice image, beautiful colours.

Thanks.

Back