The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

These days it's better to pick up the phone and ask a dealer for discount, usually works and you get a fresh new one or just order from Panamoz if you don't mind grey, refurb prices have never been that great.

It's not the view finder, the image also looks ok on the back display and histogram yet it is underexposed by approx 1 stop.

I found one person with same issue, he took the same photo (same settings) on both the X-T3 and and X-T2 and the X-T3 is underexposed... unfortunately he didn't update to say if he found a solution.
I don't have an X-T3, but just trying to understand the issue. Are you saying that the histogram on the back of the camera is up against the right hand edge, but when you bring it into LR it has moved considerably leftwards??

It's not the view finder, the image also looks ok on the back display and histogram yet it is underexposed by approx 1 stop.

I found one person with same issue, he took the same photo (same settings) on both the X-T3 and and X-T2 and the X-T3 is underexposed... unfortunately he didn't update to say if he found a solution.
I do not have an XT3 but I do have an XE3, do you have dynamic range set to something other than 100 and shoot in raw? If so then this could be your cause as I believe this manifests itself in lightroom as being underexposed by a stop on DR200 and two stops on DR400.

What speed lites are you guys using on the XT-3? I am wanting to use HSS and currently have a Nissan i40, but am thinking of buying the GODOX V860iiF, has anyone here tried one of these?

What speed lites are you guys using on the XT-3? I am wanting to use HSS and currently have a Nissan i40, but am thinking of buying the GODOX V860iiF, has anyone here tried one of these?

Godox are generally well thought of now. I’ve used with Nikon, Fuji and Sony. The x1t trigger also works well for hss off camera flash.

Godox are generally well thought of now. I’ve used with Nikon, Fuji and Sony. The x1t trigger also works well for hss off camera flash.

Thanks, I have a couple of Good triggers, and an AD600, which is great, I am just looking for a decent smaller flash for on camera HSS when I don't have my larger kit with me. :)

@rick448
I`ve got the 685, which I think is the same one but just uses regular batteries. Nice flash and easier to configure then my old sb 800`s ;) On T2 btw but sure there won`t be much difference with the T3

Last edited:
I have it and it's very good, very powerful too, for most situations I prefer my Rotolight Neo 2 though, more subtle and lots of adjustment, it doubles as a continuous light or you can use it as a flash with the Godox X1T-F with no recharge time, it's like a machine gun.

New arrival....the question is do keep the XH-1 or trade in for a second XT-3 while a good deal is on the table, I need 2 bodies....decisions, decisions

IMG_4531 by SalesPhotos69, on Flickr

I do not have an XT3 but I do have an XE3, do you have dynamic range set to something other than 100 and shoot in raw? If so then this could be your cause as I believe this manifests itself in lightroom as being underexposed by a stop on DR200 and two stops on DR400.

I have it sent to 100, but when I go out next I may try the Auto setting and see what results that gives

I'll be getting a 56mm F1.2 R next week when I get the money back for my X100F. I've decided to wait for the 90mm F2 and 50-140 until the new year.

I'll be getting a 56mm F1.2 R next week when I get the money back for my X100F. I've decided to wait for the 90mm F2 and 50-140 until the new year.

56 is nice (y)

Seems like a few of us are getting themselves an early xmas pressie :)

Last edited:
I used to be a regular contributor to this thread, although not for a while, and always considered it probably the best and busiest, but I see those Sony owners are rapidly catching you up. Another couple of weeks and their gonna pass you by.

You don't need it Brian, just upload receipt and a pic of the box showing serial number.
Cheers for the reply. I have both of those uploaded already. But it's now asking for an upload of the leaflet and without an upload I can't progress with the claim. I guess I'll just try another copy of the receipt then.

Cheers for the reply. I have both of those uploaded already. But it's now asking for an upload of the leaflet and without an upload I can't progress with the claim. I guess I'll just try another copy of the receipt then.
I've got a blank leaflet here, I can scan the back and email to you if they insist but they usually don't.

Nice one......I had a feeling it’d be this..
I got £1200 p/x + £100 trade in bonus on the XH-1 + grip and I got to keep the extra 2 Fuji batteries as they value them at zero, given I get to keep the 2 x genuine batteries that's £1400 p/x, couldn't miss the opportunity really, however the XH-1 is a fantastic piece of kit, i'm going to be shooting a lot with 2 bodies so it makes sense to keep them the same. I couldn't bring myself to buy a second XH-1 as I think the XH-2 will be here next year. At that point i'll be getting a pair of those hopefully.

Last edited:
Back