The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Oops...

I just bought an X-t1 from eBay..
And then my finger slipped and I bought a new 18-55mm from e-infinity for cheaper than second hand.
so Im Back where I started earlier this year with an xt1, 18-55 and samyang 12mm.

Hopefully I won’t be an idiot and sell it all again in 6 months.

Wait, you mean I have to take take responsibility for my own actions?
What kind of claptrap is that?
Not at all, I meant your missus ;)

Oops...

I just bought an X-t1 from eBay..
And then my finger slipped and I bought a new 18-55mm from e-infinity for cheaper than second hand.
so Im Back where I started earlier this year with an xt1, 18-55 and samyang 12mm.

Hopefully I won’t be an idiot and sell it all again in 6 months.

i have the X-T1 Tom and I pair it with the 18-55 also, I have mine gripped and it’s weight is great. Shows how great it is I got rid of the X-T2 & X-T3.....

i have the X-T1 Tom and I pair it with the 18-55 also, I have mine gripped and it’s weight is great. Shows how great it is I got rid of the X-T2 & X-T3.....

yep they are a great combo. Like I say, I had the same setup last year into this year, but sold it in about May.. now back and hopefully for keeps.

Question Guys,

Would you keep the X-H1 or a Sony a7r3 and your reasons. I’m split....

Cheers

Andy

Never had the sony a7r3, but I`d never get rid of my Fuji X-H1 as it is a joy to use so keep the H1 (y)
I agree Dave, it is the best camera I have had, I absolutely love the whole feel and output from it. :) The X-H2 is the only body I would look at to replace it, but am not sure what it would need to have to make me consider it, I don't need more pixels, the AF is plenty good enough for me for 99% of the time, and I have the T3 in any case if I need improved eye AF. For me, with the grip fitted it handles perfectly.

Question Guys,

Cheers

Andy

You're going to get 2 different sets of answers, maybe that's the plan? In the other mess of a thread they will tell you APSC isn't good enough, but you have people using A7 1 & II bodies that IMHO aren't a mach for the X-H1, they're no better in terms of ISO performance, they have worse handling, menus system and evf to start - yet people will still tell you they're better than the H1 because FF ... now the A7RIII is a different kettle. But it's also a lot pricier, and why would you own one unless you're sicking the best of lenses on there to take full advantage? Is budget an issue here?

Only a snap really but if anyone is local to Shropshire this statue/sculpture is worth a look at. Part of Attingham Park‘s (NT property) Xmas theme of ‘inspired by nature’, a sculpture of Mother Nature made out of willow branches. Looks cool lit up at night. We walk the dog there quiet often so I grabbed a piccie the other evening.

'Inspired By Nature' by Jason, on Flickr

Last edited:
My 50F2 is up in classified if anyone's interested. I have barely used it since getting it, feels wasted on me.

The XE-3 with 27 f2.8 has now replaced the 35/50mm lens that I used to carry with my nikon as it's easier to whip out the fuji than it is to take the 70-200 that is normally fitted to the nikon. (and it weighs roughly the same) The weather was changing so fast here that this light barely lasted 20 seconds.

Break in the Cloud by Kyle, on Flickr

Some of the posts have been deleted.
Honestly its worse that a Nikon Canon debate in here,
( Of course Canon rules but that's beside the point)

Play nice (y)

Last edited:
( Of Canon rules but that's beside the point)

Play nice (y)
Good call, was it due to not being able to argue about Brexit, now it's an oven ready done deal? :)

Question Guys,

Cheers

Andy

Both. At least for a while, until you discover which you tend to grab/take out with you most.

:naughty:
( Of course Canon rules but that's beside the point)

Play nice (y)

So, since we have some mods’ attention...

Where is that “I love this” button? Any progress?

No need to put it anywhere but in the Fuji-related forums...

Where is that “I love this” button? Any progress?
I'm not sure what you are asking for?
Besides The "I love" buttons are admin construction only.
however There are plenty to choose from by clicking the smiley face in the reply box (y)

I'm not sure what you are asking for?
Besides The "I love" buttons are admin construction only.
however There are plenty to choose from by clicking the smiley face in the reply box (y)
Just rattling the cage really... from a good few posts back in this very thread there are often some Fuji images coming through that are so amazing that simply hitting “like” does not seem to be enough appreciation...

I originally thought I might lure the Big M out of his Fortress of Solitude to descend into the dust of the arena...

OK, really going a bit OTT here but hey, in for a penny in for a pound, right?

@Dave70D ..... it might be me as I did have way too many doubles at last nights xmas works do, but are they looking a little grainy.... or have they been processed that way?

You do have to remember though, it is ONLY printers that are fine :D

Well of course :D ... Do they make anything else worth getting, other than a printer?

I believe they service some public conveniences as well...

Back