The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Beautiful bags that look superb, provide excellent protection and best of all, are made by a British firm in Birmingham with the most amazing customer service. They are expensive, but you buy once.

My Hadley Pro has been to some ‘interesting‘ places during my military career, has taken everything in its stride and still looks amazing, which is more than can be said of me.

I nearly went for a Billingham bag for my Fuji X100V, then something happened...... I lost my mind and ended up buying a Wotancraft Ryker :oops: :$o_O
View attachment 277155

That's lovely and I do keep looking at these but I'd still need a maybe tougher and harder wearing Billingham or even a cheap man bag for the rougher places I wouldn't want to take a nice Ryker like the beach, countryside etc.

I may be wrong but I see the Ryker as more of a townie bag, not a rough and tumble in the countryside or seaside one.

Crikey, I didn't realize he was so tiny!

So when can he go home?

They were both born 10 weeks early.
I was born 8 weeks early weighed in at less that 2LB, or a bag of sugar, 65 years later - still here, and it was a long long time ago, they do miracles with little ones these days.
Tough little beggars those babies. Fingers crossed for you and your (larger) family.

I was born 8 weeks early weighed in at less that 2LB, or a bag of sugar, 65 years later - still here, and it was a long long time ago, they do miracles with little ones these days.
Tough little beggars those babies. Fingers crossed for you and your (larger) family.

Just heard now, Leo is 646grams, and Sunny is 932grams. A long way to go but we are all thinking positive.

Just heard now, Leo is 646grams, and Sunny is 932grams. A long way to go but we are all thinking positive.

My friends nephew had a baby on New Year’s Day. The baby was 3 months premature and weighed under a Kilo. The baby was in hospital for a long time, but is now home and doing well.

I’m sure your grand kids will also be fine. As you say, think positive and be as supportive as you can be.

My friends nephew had a baby on New Year’s Day. The baby was 3 months premature and weighed under a Kilo. The baby was in hospital for a long time, but is now home and doing well.

I’m sure your grand kids will also be fine. As you say, think positive and be as supportive as you can be.

Thank you, in these times positive thinking is the only way.

Hi Dave,

Firstly, Congratulations! Secondly I hope, as I've no doubt do many others on here, that all goes well.

Seeing your photos takes me back quite a few years, in 1979 my younger son had to be induced at 31 weeks and was about 1400 grams. My memory about it all isn't that good, too much to worry about at the time. If I remember correctly they wouldn't let him out until he weighed at least 4.5 kilos.

He grew rapidly, at 16 he stood 5 foot 9 and weighed a very fit 10 stone. So fit that from 17 to 21 his hobby was mountain climbing in Wales, he only stopped because his then new girlfriend, now his wife of 14 years, strongly objected. :)

Last edited:
Thinking about getting a background and lighting set up off Amazon but it has to be cloth, any ideas ?
Dave i've got a lovely background and a basic stand that i'd be interested in selling, i'll set up a classified thread if interested, these are the items.

It's the 2m x 2m one in rust iron colour (they only show that colour now in 3m x 3m)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0794XDDFT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Stand

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0768DWVRP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dave i've got a lovely background and a basic stand that i'd be interested in selling, i'll set up a classified thread if interested, these are the items.

It's the 2m x 2m one in rust iron colour (they only show that colour now in 3m x 3m)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0794XDDFT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Stand

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0768DWVRP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As the saying goes, if the price is right :)

Grandson Sunny is very very poorly tonight, just waiting on news from some tests. I had to turn it to mono as they have a bright blue light on him.

Sunny by Dave, on Flickr

Fingers crossed, mate.

Grandson Sunny is very very poorly tonight, just waiting on news from some tests. I had to turn it to mono as they have a bright blue light on him.

Sunny by Dave, on Flickr
All of my family are wishing yours all the best. We went through hell to get our daughter and know how precious these things are.

Sunny by Dave, on Flickr
Things will probably be up and down with the 2 of them for quite a while, by all rights they should still be inside Mum for a few weeks yet, so fingers crossed they will pull through ok and as already stated they're in the best place.

@Fuji Dave

Bloody Hell. So so so sorry to hear this Dave.
Hard to know what to say.
My sincerest condolences to your family.

Back