The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

is there a setting in the xp2 menus that recognises the camera as a drive when connected?

is there a setting in the xp2 menus that recognises the camera as a drive when connected?

Yes.
Set up, connection setting, PC Connection mode USB Card, USB Raw Conv/Backup restore.
And you’re good to go.

I've just tried it on my mac, last time it was on windows. It's not connecting on this macbook.

Camera as raw/usb-connect camera turn on-open fuji raw - nothing

Mac isn't blocking it as far as I know.

I've just tried it on my mac, last time it was on windows. It's not connecting on this macbook.

Camera as raw/usb-connect camera turn on-open fuji raw - nothing

Mac isn't blocking it as far as I know.

Works on my Mac. Remember the files need to be on the computer. Not on the memory card in the camera.
I made that mistake..

Wow :oops: :$
Bet that tree has some stories to tell.

Yeah I bet ... It looks pretty old.
Very nice landscape style Fujigraph, I wasn’t too sure at first about the cool colour presentation, but now its grown on me I like the presentation.

George.

Thank you, George. I need to work on the colours a little, as i desaturated it a tad (felt too ott for me).

Works on my Mac. Remember the files need to be on the computer. Not on the memory card in the camera.
I made that mistake..
How did I get it to work on the pc?
The mind boggles.

Still no joy on macbook even with raw files saved. I'll have a play later

How did I get it to work on the pc?
The mind boggles.

Still no joy on macbook even with raw files saved. I'll have a play later

Out of ideas now. Are you using the cable that came with the camera ?
Had problems in this regard myself.

Some great portraits there looks to be a quality lens.
Thanks [emoji2]. The 90mm is a superb lens. I got rid of my 56mm 1.2 to fund this and every so often I wonder why I got rid of that lens as I loved it. Then I use the 90mm and I remember why. Superb sharpness and the af is lightning quick. Oh and the bokeh is gorgeous [emoji7]

Out of ideas now. Are you using the cable that came with the camera ?
Had problems in this regard myself.
Original cable Trevor.

Just tested again. Pc sees it mac doesn't even see the camera unless I open image capture app.

I downloaded and installed Fuji Raw Studio onto my Windows 10 PC at the weekend and the installation went fine. However when I connected my X-Pro2 there was a message at the top left of the application window that said "Awaiting Camera to Connect" or similar. It stayed there for several minutes so I turned off the X-Pro 2 and disconnected before trying again.

Still no joy.

What am I doing wrong?
Before connecting the camera to your pc you need to go into the camera menu and change the Connections to USB RAW Conv/Restore before it will work.

Keep getting drawn to your little Honda, looks a fun little get about
I'm loving it Stephen..! Owned it since January this year. It produces nine brake horse power but you get used to it, fabulous thing to ride.

It's sweet spot is travelling around 45/50mph - cheap n' cheerful...! I seem to be choosing this Honda Scooter more than my Suzuki 1000cc V-Strom of recent.

Cheers;
Peter

I'm loving it Stephen..! Owned it since January this year. It produces nine brake horse power but you get used to it, fabulous thing to ride.

It's sweet spot is travelling around 45/50mph - cheap n' cheerful...! I seem to be choosing this Honda Scooter more than my Suzuki 1000cc V-Strom of recent.

Cheers;
Peter

If I had some spare time between walking Jim ( Dog), Golfing and work I could see myself having some enjoyable little adventures on one.
Cheers

Thanks [emoji2]. The 90mm is a superb lens. I got rid of my 56mm 1.2 to fund this and every so often I wonder why I got rid of that lens as I loved it. Then I use the 90mm and I remember why. Superb sharpness and the af is lightning quick. Oh and the bokeh is gorgeous [emoji7]
Yep I forgot to mention the bokeh superb, I hope to get similar results from my 80mm.

The two best Fuji lenses imo are the XF16mm f1.4 and the XF90mm f2, and out of both of them the 90mm is the king. It is in a class of it`s own and I have taken some fantastic buskers shots with it, one image just pops right out out the viewer.

Nice captures. One of my favourite aircraft, just love the sound of the rotors. RAF Shawbury is only a few minutes from my house. They had a Chinook doing circuits there a couple of weeks back. I was sat in my garden watching it and listening to the blade slap.
They just seem to fly in an effortless way, hardly any increase in revs as they just lift and go. Impressive piece of kit :)

Been watching this fox every night for the last week, tried last night but had the iso far to high and plus shooting through Double Glazing dont help much. But my neighbour was chucking food out for it just now so tried again with the X-T4 + XF90mm f2.

Foxy through Double Glazing by Dave, on Flickr

Lovely Chinook photo's Rick...!! Those photo's take me back........in the early 1980's I used to be a passenger in them, simply awesome machines...

Regards;
Peter

impressive machines indeed. Always love watching them when they visit.

Back