The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Spent the last few days at Dungeness, staying in the Fog Signal Building (formerly owned by Trinity House for the tetsing of lighthouse equipment and the closest building to the sea!), most of the images I took were with the Leica Q3 43 (and they will appear over time in the Leica thread), but early one morning I went out with the X-H2S and the XF50-140mm


Dungeness - Radar, Fog Signal and Coastguard Buildings by David Yeoman, on Flickr


Dungeness - Navigation Aid by David Yeoman, on Flickr


Dungeness - Telephone and Post by David Yeoman, on Flickr


Dungeness - Derek Jarman Cottage by David Yeoman, on Flickr


Dungeness - Abnadoned by David Yeoman, on Flickr
 
I’ve got, after trading in all my Nikon stuff, 350 quid in credit still sat in my WEX account. I’m ashamed to say that I can’t decide what to spend it on. Never been a problem in the past. :p

I wonder how the 55-200 might do on the Xt5 sensor. Maybe a nice little prime just for fun, (suggestions?), or be boring and upgrade my memory cards, (they chug a bit on the Xt5.)
 
This thread brings back a lot of memories of the early Fuji X-series days. It’s interesting reading everyone’s thoughts on the X-T1, especially the discussions around autofocus, the viewfinder and how Fuji was shaping the lineup. The comments about waiting for the “unicorn kit” made me laugh too.
 
Spent the last few days at Dungeness, staying in the Fog Signal Building (formerly owned by Trinity House for the tetsing of lighthouse equipment and the closest building to the sea!), most of the images I took were with the Leica Q3 43 (and they will appear over time in the Leica thread), but early one morning I went out with the X-H2S and the XF50-140mm

I love the atmosphere of #3 with the part visible telephone kiosk and light.
 
I’ve got, after trading in all my Nikon stuff, 350 quid in credit still sat in my WEX account. I’m ashamed to say that I can’t decide what to spend it on. Never been a problem in the past. :p

I wonder how the 55-200 might do on the Xt5 sensor. Maybe a nice little prime just for fun, (suggestions?), or be boring and upgrade my memory cards, (they chug a bit on the Xt5.)
Viltrox 27mm pro f1.2 is nice (but not little).
 
An interesting read.


I 'had' a relationship with an X-Ambassador a few years ago, ran some workshops for his company (brand), but we fell out when he crossed me. He subsequently quit being an ambassador (just before he was pushed!).

As Kevin Mullins says, Fujifilm change their ambassadors to seek the market that they are chasing. The average age of the ambassodors has decreased as Fujifilm chase customers in younger demographics, its just business.
 
What you laughing at Trev ? Just buy it and mate it with your (secret) Black VI and make a Grey one, might satisfy your Q3 Metal Grey fetish, or is it me who's got that ? :ROFLMAO:
You know the answer to that. When’s it arriving ?
 
Brand new X100VI in the classifieds.
In you listing you've mentioned the lens hood and state that this makes the camera weather sealed but I thought it needed a filter for it to be weather sealed?
 
Still deciding which rabbit hole to disappear down. Still want the GFX100RF if I can find one that isn't covered in sticky crap out of the box !!!

Shortlist

GFX100RF
Q3 43
SL3-P

Donations to the cause gratefully received :ROFLMAO:
Stop messing about and just get the Hasselblad XD2 II 100C ;)
 
Back
Top