- Messages
- 26,971
- Name
- Toby
- Edit My Images
- No
Love that, Toby!
ThanksLove that, Toby!![]()
Gone Fishing by Nick Lowe, on Flickr




Thank youThat's ace. Got a real 'pop' to it.
Enough is the number you currently own +1.I think I have enough cameras!! Is that possible? Mind you, Mrs P would say 'certainly'!
Definitely agree with you.Enough is the number you currently own +1.![]()
Spent the last few days at Dungeness, staying in the Fog Signal Building (formerly owned by Trinity House for the tetsing of lighthouse equipment and the closest building to the sea!), most of the images I took were with the Leica Q3 43 (and they will appear over time in the Leica thread), but early one morning I went out with the X-H2S and the XF50-140mm
Viltrox 27mm pro f1.2 is nice (but not little).I’ve got, after trading in all my Nikon stuff, 350 quid in credit still sat in my WEX account. I’m ashamed to say that I can’t decide what to spend it on. Never been a problem in the past.
I wonder how the 55-200 might do on the Xt5 sensor. Maybe a nice little prime just for fun, (suggestions?), or be boring and upgrade my memory cards, (they chug a bit on the Xt5.)
An interesting read.
![]()
How to Become a Fujifilm Ambassador (X-Photographer)
Former Fujifilm UK X-Photographer Kevin Mullins explains how ambassador status really works, what Fujifilm looks for, and why it is earned, not chased.www.kevinmullinsphotography.co.uk
Bushey I by Ian, on Flickr
Bushey VI by Ian, on Flickr
Bushey VIII by Ian, on Flickr
Bushey III by Ian, on Flickr
I definitely prefer colour. Those murals are insane

I have to do a colour set for my OH lolI definitely prefer colour. Those murals are insane![]()
What you laughing at Trev ? Just buy it and mate it with your (secret) Black VI and make a Grey one, might satisfy your Q3 Metal Grey fetish, or is it me who's got that ?![]()
You know the answer to that. When’s it arriving ?What you laughing at Trev ? Just buy it and mate it with your (secret) Black VI and make a Grey one, might satisfy your Q3 Metal Grey fetish, or is it me who's got that ?![]()
In you listing you've mentioned the lens hood and state that this makes the camera weather sealed but I thought it needed a filter for it to be weather sealed?Brand new X100VI in the classifieds.
David that red dot must be very dazzling!Must admit the Metal Grey Leicas do look nice........but so does the Q3 43 with its grey leatherette![]()
The hood has a built in filter, super neat.In you listing you've mentioned the lens hood and state that this makes the camera weather sealed but I thought it needed a filter for it to be weather sealed?
I definitely prefer colour. Those murals are insane![]()

I think Grace Jones sang a never released song about that...grey leatherette?
Under a Brooding sky by Nick Lowe, on Flickr
Three and a Dog by Nick Lowe, on FlickrStill deciding which rabbit hole to disappear down. Still want the GFX100RF if I can find one that isn't covered in sticky crap out of the box !!!You know the answer to that. When’s it arriving ?
Stop messing about and just get the Hasselblad XD2 II 100CStill deciding which rabbit hole to disappear down. Still want the GFX100RF if I can find one that isn't covered in sticky crap out of the box !!!
Shortlist
GFX100RF
Q3 43
SL3-P
Donations to the cause gratefully received![]()
You're all great at dipping your hands in other peoples purses, back in the box ladiesStop messing about and just get the Hasselblad XD2 II 100C![]()
But you’re spilling one of my hobbiesYou're all great at dipping your hands in other peoples purses, back in the box ladies![]()