The Football Thread - Season 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo said:
I still can't believe there's a statue of Michael Jackson outside Fulham FC!!!:thinking:
Lol that really odd

Just heard that Steve Kean has left Blackburn ?

No idea if it's confirmed or whether he's walked or has been sacked but if he's walked I can't blame him.

Theres a good chance he walked-he's banned from driving lol

12 months too late tho

I'm not one to feel sorry for folk that earn silly wages - but I feel for Steve Kean.

He's had to endure so much and despite his record it must have been tough to keep plugging away week after week with folk hating him.

dinners said:
I'm not one to feel sorry for folk that earn silly wages - but I feel for Steve Kean.

He's had to endure so much and despite his record it must have been tough to keep plugging away week after week with folk hating him.

What is strange is that he should have been sacked last year but the my stuck with him. He has no me got off to a good start so sacking him crazy but they did sack Sam who was doing well!!!

I'm watching it, Joe. Brilliant performance, but sloppy at the back again. Could have had 8.

I've been into town so only caught the scores towards the end. I was starting to think that Chelsea and City were going to drop points but no such luck.

joescrivens said:
Hopefully Tottenham can get a result at old Trafford.

As likely as Suarez getting a pen. Another cast iron pen denied today.

Just heard this: Liverpool made 734 passes today, which is the most by Liverpool in the history of PL. We also had 67% of possesion. Tiki-taka.

As likely as Suarez getting a pen. Another cast iron pen denied today.

Perhaps he'll now think twice about throwing himself around like a rag doll in future. A little tough justice is exactly what he needs to clean up his game.

TriggerHappy said:
Perhaps he'll now think twice about throwing himself around like a rag doll in future. A little tough justice is exactly what he needs to clean up his game.

Utter toss.

TriggerHappy said:

Agree 100%. The way he falls over is a disgrace and it should come as no surprise that he will not get many decisions, as his track record will suggest he has dived.

Suarez is his own worst enemy Ashley Young out injured isnt helping him either lol

You guys aren't keeping up with current events. He could have gone down a couple of times today and stayed up. Yes, he has a history, but you have to judge on the last few games when he hasn't dived yet has been given nothing. Fortunately he scored a trio of world class goals. :p

Crappy 1st half performace from United today.

The introduction of Rooney made a huge difference in the second half when we ran Spurs ragged and should have put the game to bed.

Great game to watch though.

Don't worry phil. The loss was all part of the plan, it was on their terms as always :D

Ferguson complaining about the lack of injury time over the 4 minutes awarded as 'an insult to the game' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ferguson complaining about the lack of injury time over the 4 minutes awarded as 'an insult to the game' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You mean he was complaining about the lack of fergie time? Guess he forgot the bottle of wine for Foy :naughty:

Just settling down with a pint of doom bar to watch match of the day - you?

Trying to sort my PC out after switching ISP

Working a dream but it's not allowing me to access a particular https address that I use to 'work from home'

Tried with the new router firewall and McAfee firewall off in case one of those were blocking it but still no joy. :bonk:

MOTD is on later up here but I'll be watching with a couple of bottles of http://www.broughtonales.co.uk/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=8

Not tried that but I can't say I have ever enjoyed a Scottish ale.

Ferdinand doesn't deserve to start next match don't you think? Watching the highlights it seems to me that united really missed Ashley young and valencia's diving in the box.

You got to admire his sense of humour. First time beaten in the Prem at OT by a team that were threatening to win the champions league not so long ago :LOL:

Love ya Fergie!

I suppose we might get to hear a little about the reigning champions this weekend, no?

What a terrible game for Norwich. Credit where credit's due to Liverpool but my gosh there was some calamitous defending on show. Norwich are going to struggle this season without Lambert.

Also, that liverpool away kit (haha as I type this they have just mentioned it in MOTD) is absolutely horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back