The GAS confessional - all who suffer are welcome. :)

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes
@soupdragon...There is no such thing as deceleration.
negative rate of change..?

if you dont have them then....i envy you... perhaps
wish i was that free with my ££ budgetary thoughts...
brought up poor i guess where everything had to pass the "wasting money test"
the angst here is when you are a real earner and can have most things...they dont seem so desirable/ something else might be needed in their place...it all comes down to disposable earnings i guess...
whatever they are
:D
;)

Last edited:

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
@soupdragondisposable earnings i guess...
whatever they are
;)

They're what non-parents tend to have.

That and fewer grey hairs. And more hair. So, why am I grey and balding? :(

Name
pretty obvious really.
Edit My Images
Yes
I have to confess I have a canon 70-200 f4l that is perfectly adequate for what I need but have seen people using 70-200 f2.8l is lenses and it was obvious I needed one so this week one magically appeared on my doorstep. ‍

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
@soupdragon...There is no such thing as deceleration.
negative rate of change..?

if you dont have them then....i envy you... perhaps
wish i was that free with my ££ budgetary thoughts...
brought up poor i guess where everything had to pass the "wasting money test"
the angst here is when you are a real earner and can have most things...they dont seem so desirable/ something else might be needed in their place...it all comes down to disposable earnings i guess...
whatever they are
;)
It's just a change in direction of acceleration.

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
More necessity than GAS but just bought a new MP3 player - the 2 Crapple things have both died (assuming dead batteries) and we want/need something for the plane and beach. Thank you, Richer sounds!

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
In the last fortnight I've gone for a Sony A7ii, an full spectrum conversion for it (just completed) & a Techart pro & adapters to fit on the front. As well as another Toyo monorail....
That comes to more than a normal years photo spending, and doesn't actually include any lenses!

I wonder how long I can hold out before I get a native FE mount lens :eek:

Edit My Images
Yes
I've had my X-T20 for 12 months now with just the 18-55 f2.8-4, this has been fine but I'm missing the nice prime lens and telephoto I had when I used Nikon, so after weeks of thinking and comparing, I've decided to treat myself.

Ordered a Fuji 27mm f2.8 and 50-230 from E-Infinity, for £270 for both I couldn't really say no.

I just hope the postman comes before the wife gets home from work!

Edit My Images
No
Forgive me checkout for I have sinned.

I borrowed a Canon 17-40mm lens and found it to be very good but I stumbled ( wasn’t looking at all, honest! ) on a 16-35mm F4 IS at a really good price, you know the rest .....

How long must I stand in the corner?

Last edited:
Edit My Images
Yes

I borrowed a Canon 17-40mm lens and found it to be very good but I stumbled ( wasn’t looking at all, honest! ) on a 16-35mm F4 IS at a really good price, you know the rest .....

Until you fully appreciate just how sharp that corner is, as that's what seems to matter to some landscape photographers! ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chipper
Edit My Images
No

You are forgiven because I stumbled upon one of those at an insanely good price too last year...