The Never-Ending Quest For Sharpness

Sorry, forgot the ;)

I think it's fairly evident your meaning didn't come across with quite the clarity you think. I had absolutely no idea you were being sarcastic, no idea whatsoever.

I did, but I'm very clever.... :confused:

I am official Forum Idiot for a very good reason :D

If you're the idiot what on Earth does that make the Hooley?!

This is a very tricky question, we may have to invent a whole new level of idiocy just for him. I shall phone S Hawking and get him to lend his enormous intellect to the problem.

Surely Roberts would say Hooley's beyond idiocy too?
Surely that depends on whether idiocy is infinite?

Especially in F&C, we're not used to seriousness in here! :D

That's a very good point

I mean.....Brian isn't intentionally obtuse, he's like that all the time quite innocently.
But if we get an......."outsider"......*:cautious:* coming here obtusin, we are more likely to assume they are obtusin with sinister motives.....:wideyed:

I believe the OED uses Brian's posts as examples of obtusin!

That's a very good point

I mean.....Brian isn't intentionally obtuse, he's like that all the time quite innocently.
But if we get an......."outsider"......*:cautious:* coming here obtusin, we are more likely to assume they are obtusin with sinister motives.....:wideyed:

Eh? Who are these weird 'outsider' people of which you speak? :thinking:

Last edited:
I love it when a thread goes haywire. Or whyhayered...or summinck.

Oh oh, Andys been the pub again.

I don't think it can get much worse than Heineken can it?

Can we please re-name this thread 'The Never-Ending Quest for Fizziness'

Wasn't it northerners who invented Newcastle Brown?!! (or is that a different type of northerner?).

Steve.

It may have been, but in a taste test, Newkie brown is much closer to lager than anything one might recgnise as a typical English beer.

Back