Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Peter Spencer - Peter's Office

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmb

Edit My Images
No
The next New Old Film Challenge (#177) is "Workplace".

A toss of a dice selected my choice of subject (So @FishyFish still has two in reserve). I spent almost all of my working life visiting other people's workplaces to watch them work and try and prevent them being made ill by their work. Saw lots of interesting places in quite a few countries and took photos as evidence for reports. Anywhere somebody works will meet the brief from farm fields, supermarkets, ships .... the list goes on and on.

As usual the following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnight on Sunday 3rd April and voting will be open for 3 days shortly after that.

Entries only here please, discussion thread is here

Bessa R3A, f1.4 40mm Nokton, Sensia 200 Asa Spain June 2013.

The Fishmonger Central market Valencia.

Hong Kong flower seller's "shop" 1974

CS74AB07_Adj HK flower seller.jpg

Pentax Spotmatic OR Electro Spotmatic (depending on whether I took this before or after the deal!), Ektachrome.

My office at Hick, Hargreaves Ltd., Bolton. About 1975 I would say, I seem to remember the occasion, it was Saturday morning overtime and I'd just got back from a break outside (to smoke a spliff of all things (oh! to be a pseudo-hippy again). At the time my brother and I were making lots of photographs of our feet in different locations and this is from our collection, taken by me using my Rollei SL35 on Agfa Dia-Direct black and white reversal film.

786_034_JPEG5.jpg

Congratulations to @simon ess for his winning shot of a workplace, close run with @Jao coming in one vote behind. Over to Simon to pick the next challenge.

Back