The Official Fuji X Pro 1 Thread

That good Jonathan?

It's a feature that has IMO been lacking from the X-Pro 1 since day 1. People have been pointing out since about day 2 that the implementation of auto ISO makes it fairly unusable.

I would have preferred one which set the minimum shutter speed depending on the focal length of the lens. But I'll take this new one. Just converted all my shooting presets to use auto ISO. Actually, now I think of it, I could suggest a couple of ways it could be better..... :)

BTW the auto ISO thing is almost certainly the reason you lose all your presets. There's no easy way to translate an old preset ISO to a new one so they deleted them.

Anyone any thoughts on wide angles lenses? Ones on my radar are the Fuji 14mm, the Zeiss 12mm Touit and the upcoming Fuji 10-24.Apart from the last one obviously, does anyone own the 14 or 12? Any thoughts? Would you wait for the 10-24?

So, anyone care to share custom settings for festive period fun shooting?

Just spotted the 14mm in the 10% offer. Working out at almost £200 cheaper than a new one, I may have to pull the trigger. Anyone used Fuji Refurbished before? Guessing the quality of goods is still top notch especially as it's been refurbished by Fuji, plus they offer a 12 month warranty.

Just spotted the 14mm in the 10% offer. Working out at almost £200 cheaper than a new one, I may have to pull the trigger. Anyone used Fuji Refurbished before? Guessing the quality of goods is still top notch especially as it's been refurbished by Fuji, plus they offer a 12 month warranty.

No problem with Refurbished stuff,and a lovely lens :)

I had a 14mm from the refurb, they could have sold it to me new and I would never have known.

Don't forget grey imports from the reputable places who guarantee no vat or if you are charged vat they refund it without issue ;)

23mm f1.4 can be had for £624
18-55mm can be had for £372

Both much less than refurb prices ;)

Don't forget grey imports from the reputable places who guarantee no vat or if you are charged vat they refund it without issue ;)

23mm f1.4 can be had for £624
18-55mm can be had for £372

Both much less than refurb prices ;)

Bryan, Ive just bought an 18-55mm refurb today for £359 from the store.

Phil

What kind of packaging and box contents do you get with refurb?

Mine was completely 'as new' (black box, unused pouch in clear packaging, SD card with firmware, instructions etc), the only indication that it was a refurb was a refurb sticker on the box.

Looking forward to getting the 35mm, no idea when they are working over Christmas though as I missed the 2pm cut-off on Friday.

Just do it ;)

Back