The Official Fuji X Pro 1 Thread

Took a run out yesterday on my Suzuki motorcycle for a leisurely 120 mile run through Perthshire, Central Scotland and stopped off to photograph this amazing area, it's Glen Quaich which eventually brings you into the beautiful village of Kenmore.

Glen Quaich by APM Photography, on Flickr

XP1 - XF18-55mm

Presently minding my sister in laws short haired border collie, took him out for a three mile walk earlier today, brought the XF56mm f/1.2 lens and captured this lucky shot.

Guinness

Guinness by APM Photography, on Flickr

I love the effects of using the XF56mm lens.

Presently minding my sister in laws short haired border collie, took him out for a three mile walk earlier today, brought the XF56mm f/1.2 lens and captured this lucky shot.

Guinness

I love the effects of using the XF56mm lens.

Nice dog, nice shot! I expect he was only just warmed up after 3m, I like the pooh bag.

Fuji xpro1 + xf23mm f2.0
Sl59xOw.jpg

Out for a lovely six mile walk today to Dukes Pass, Aberfoyle, The Trossachs with the dog earlier this afternoon, a bit overcast/dull/drizzle/misty. Took the X-Pro1 and one fixed lens with me, the XF56mm. I adore the painterly quality the X-Pro1 delivers with landscapes, sublime.

Dukes Pass, Aberfoyle by APM Photography, on Flickr

Captured @ f/8

Out for a lovely six mile walk today to Dukes Pass, Aberfoyle, The Trossachs with the dog earlier this afternoon, a bit overcast/dull/drizzle/misty. Took the X-Pro1 and one fixed lens with me, the XF56mm. I adore the painterly quality the X-Pro1 delivers with landscapes, sublime.

Dukes Pass, Aberfoyle by APM Photography, on Flickr

Captured @ f/8

Graet capture with the xpro-1 and the 56mm doing landscapes :)

It's hard to pinpoint it but there is definitely something special about the JPEGs from the X-Pro1

They are very nice. I loved the output of this camera but never got on with it's ergonomics. It was also snail-paced towards my old X-T1 and that made it seem worse I guess. But no doubt the files that come from the xpro1 have a character about them, they often felt very film-like.

Back