The Official Fuji X Pro 1 Thread

I think it was this series of your photos, posted some time ago that prompted me to search out an X-Pro1. And I've still got it and get huge pleasure from using it. Thanks Peter.
Thank you Andrew, very kind of you to say so, appreciated indeed.

Here's another image from that series/era, I personally love this image below, the XF10-24mm f/4 is superb/versatile glass.

Untitled by APM Photography, on Flickr

Regards;
Peter

Is this a GAS thing?
Don't think so......?.......I think it's because the X-Pro1 is still a highly regarded camera and still can cut the mustard alright, I love and adore the end product it delivers and produces, the 'painterly' results from the X-Pro1 sensor are simply gorgeous.

I should have a X-Pro1 arriving with me within the next few weeks, this one I will keep. It's iconic.

Peter

I'm also guilty of doing that also.

Don't think so......?.......I think it's because the X-Pro1 is still a highly regarded camera and still can cut the mustard alright, I love and adore the end product it delivers and produces, the 'painterly' results from the X-Pro1 sensor are simply gorgeous.

I should have a X-Pro1 arriving with me within the next few weeks, this one I will keep. It's iconic.

Peter

I fully agree. It is why some people sell them and then buy another one that I struggle with (not having a go).

Last edited:
I fully agree. It is why some people sell them and then buy another one that I struggle with (not having a go).
It’s called thinking the grass is greener on the other side. :D Or, in my case, senility.o_O

I alwyas loved your shots Peter,thats why i was suprised when you sold it
Thank you Chris, appreciated.

I've an immaculate/virtually new X-Pro1 body coming my way within the next few weeks or so........I'll be reunited again!

Regards;
Peter

Mr Postman delivered me an immaculate/boxed/as new X-Pro1 body today, I'ts great to be reunited again with such an iconic camera, don't ask me why I sold my last one quite a while ago, not one of my best decisions.

This X-Pro1 will be an indefinite keeper (alongside my XT1). I adore the files the XP1 produces, stunning. Looking forward to shooting again soon when I'm feeling a bit better and up to it, watch this space.

Thanks;
Peter

Mr Postman delivered me an immaculate/boxed/as new X-Pro1 body today, I'ts great to be reunited again with such an iconic camera, don't ask me why I sold my last one quite a while ago, not one of my best decisions.

This X-Pro1 will be an indefinite keeper (alongside my XT1). I adore the files the XP1 produces, stunning. Looking forward to shooting again soon when I'm feeling a bit better and up to it, watch this space.

Thanks;
Peter
There's something special about the IQ of the XP1, I've owned and sold 2 of them, I'm once again tempted to buy another, if only I could get a dioptre adjustment to suit my very bad eyesight o_O

Lovely weather here today in Central Scotland, out for a drive today and spotted this, my first attempt with the newly reunited XP1.

Landscape

Landscape by APM Photography, on Flickr

XP1 - XF18-55mm - iso 200 - @ f/7.1

Last edited:

Thanks;
Peter

I have a mint x-pro 1 and x-t1 too, I’ll get peanuts for them so they are staying.

There's something special about the IQ of the XP1, I've owned and sold 2 of them, I'm once again tempted to buy another, if only I could get a dioptre adjustment to suit my very bad eyesight o_O
Jim, I've got a (+2) dioptre adjustment eyepiece for the XP1 if you require one.

Regards;
Peter

Thanks Peter I’m short sighted (very) I tried the +2 so I could still use my glasses, I also tried a -3 to try without my glasses. Neither worked for me. So I sold my XP1, I now have the XP2 and I’m happy with the built in dioptre adjustment. I appreciate the offer. Good to see you posting photos here again :)

Back