The Official I'd rather watch paint dry for the next 4 weeks thread

Not too long after you left another photography forum...

I've never found another photography forum as good as this and I'm not saying it to score brownie points.
Back in the day when people attended meets I had some great times and met some really nice people.
There was no element of snobbery and people where happy to share their skills with those new to photography.

Very true, ****, hence Marc's and my presence here rather than the other forum where we first came across each other.

I did meet a couple of members on the other forum (at a shoot arranged by the magazine associated with the forum) - probably not a coincidence that one of them is also a member here. Pretty sure there were a fair few members that overlapped but I can't remember names.

Last edited:
Of course not I use a Samsung phone these days :D

Only joking, yes still using the best system in the world :nikon:

Of course not I use a Samsung phone these days :D
Only joking, yes still using the best system in the world :nikon:

That's a massive step up from Marcs Sony phone camera :D:D
What with Marc and Feek moving onto Fuji systems I thought I was behind with the times but at least your are still on the dark side (y)

GracefulShinyHeifer.gif

I guess it's not coming home then. :ROFLMAO:

The green gloss in the office is now dry. I shall be emulsioning the bathroom tomorrow morning - should provide me with excitement for the the rest of the day. Saturday I believe I shall attempt the fascias on the extension.

Back