The Official TP "Bah Humbug" Thread.

I'm a bit more in the spirit of Christmas this year.... oops wrong thread :D

Ask the dinner lady for cottage pie instead of tasteless bird and overcooked sprouts?

12346529_10154394240605476_333940889636152683_n.jpg

Is it over yet?

I had great news today. Christmas is cancelled:banana:
Normally I spend several days over Christmas with my brother stuffing my face but we have mutually decided to cancel the nastevities.

I had great news today. Christmas is cancelled:banana:
Normally I spend several days over Christmas with my brother stuffing my face but we have mutually decided to cancel the nastevities.

Well done you!
You get a Bah Humbug lollipop!

Well done you!
You get a Bah Humbug lollipop!
Sorry one of the reasons for cancelling was I am an eating regime and will therefore be unable to accept your gracious offer of the sweet treat - maybe next year

Sorry one of the reasons for cancelling was I am an eating regime and will therefore be unable to accept your gracious offer of the sweet treat - maybe next year

I'm taking back your lollipop :(

3 weeks and it'll all be over bar the hangovers. Until next year (if the planet/species still exists... ;))

Three weeks?
Two, surely.....perhaps two and a day.

New year's eve/day...

New year's eve/day...
But that's just a normal day like November the 5th, or any other bloody excuse to let off fire works :(

New year's eve/day...

Sod off!
Christmas ends 26th Dec.
New year is a whole different madness.

"Ohhhh look, yesterday was Thursday.... Today is Friday. Crazy.

I agree but the commercialmas holiday seems to run on until 2/1. Spent too many years working both eves until 3 or so AM clearing up other people's excesses. CBA staying up these days! Spend 1/1 (well, a couple of minutes of it!) writing the new year on the next few cheques...

If you're still using cheques I assume that 'new' year is 1974?
They are not banned and some establishment don't take other methods.
I've just renewed my firearms licence and HAD to send a cheque.

♫♪♫ We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas....♫♪♫

♫♪♫ We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas....♫♪♫

How about you bugger off back to the vomitfest thread and leave us humbugs to it.
Ta.

We wish you a crappy humbug, we wish you a crappy humbug, we wish you a crappy humbug, and a right 'meh' new year!!!

The Balance is redressed (y)

upload_2015-12-14_14-26-58.jpeg

By way of an apology, ill just leave this here...

xmas-lamb.jpg

I give up.

Back