The Official TP "Bah Humbug" Thread.

See, I knew you enjoyed shopping, it's all an act with you women :p

I'm not beyond causing you bodily harm :LOL:

The mutters meet is close!

You, of course. :angelic:
(Till you get fed to spike)

Well I'm running the nutters meet,
I was wondering what the mutters meet was / where it was.
Battersea dogs home maybe?

:p

Well I'm running the nutters meet,
I was wondering what the mutters meet was / where it was.
Battersea dogs home maybe?

:p

Git :LOL:

Is the group feeling festive this morning?

Merry chrimbo all anyway.

Seriously....No.
Just can't get worked up about the whole thing....Never have. :(

Im only bah humbug with it all kicking off weeks in advance, in the last week, I kind of let myself join in. A tiny bit. Having man-flu doesnt help though, although is of course traditional.

Had my man flu already, so now in tip-top shape for enthusiastically gorging myself on nutritionally-questionable food and giving my liver a thorough going over.

Had my man flu already, so now in tip-top shape for enthusiastically gorging myself on nutritionally-questionable food and giving my liver a thorough going over.
I have a Chapel Down english fizz I acquired from Waitrose to try out I must admit.

I have a Chapel Down english fizz I acquired from Waitrose to try out I must admit.

Does it say where the grapes are procured?
Most Chapel Down are sources from outside their own vineyards.....my boss's being one of them :)
Not a bad drop :)

I have purchased a turkey crown.
Is everyone happy now? :LOL:

I intend to go to M&S at about 4 to buy my Christmas lunch on the cheap. As I see it I could end up with a turkey and trimmings or 2lb of Brussels sprouts and a carrot depending on the last minute reductions

Reactions: Nod

Just look upon it as regular exercise (albeit yearly) I'm sure your liver will love you for it! I think mine does... ;):D

At least it's not snowing.

Mate is coming over and we are having Fish Finger Sandwiches for xmas lunch, followed by Gin.

God knows what the wives are having, chicken I think.

Pub lunch.

OK, I'll admit it, I had turkey as my carvery choice but had a slice of rare beef alongside the bird.

Is it all over yet?

Pub lunch.

OK, I'll admit it, I had turkey as my carvery choice but had a slice of rare beef alongside the bird.

Is it all over yet?

Yes it's all over for another year.

Although my Fish Finger Festive Feast went down well.

Not sure about the sloe gin and red wine on the top tho.:puke:

Gin (any kind) and wine is never a good combo.

Bucket? :D

Yuk hate the stuff, gin is just :puke: and finally got to try some sloe gin the other day.........................even worse :puke::puke:

To paraphrase my extended Black Country namesake...

"Well there it was, sodding commercialmas, everybody's pretending they had such fun. Look to the future and there'll be another one..."

Shame all the bleedin' lights will hang around for another 10 days or so.

Better get cracking (y)

Xmas1.jpg

May I be the first to wish all a very happy easter. FFS

I've just been into the village for some lunch.
Yes, the Co-Op there has chocolate eggs :mad:

I'm not looking to join the humbug gang, but when are we losing the Christmas bobbles, it's nearly Easter :D

I'm not looking to join the humbug gang, but when are we losing the Christmas bobbles, it's nearly Easter :D
Welcome.
Pull up a pew. :)

Back