The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

Yup, spacial awareness and visualisation. NB also works well for finding the light switch in the dark!

I find I can also read................upsidedown and mirror reversed ;) though the latter is slower :LOL:
I actually took lecture notes in mirror writing for a few courses - the extra effort helped me stay awake.

I actually took lecture notes in mirror writing for a few courses - the extra effort helped me stay awake.

Was it Leonardo Da Vinci that was supposed to be able to write with both hands at the same time ~ one normal and the other mirror writing???

Having said that I can read it but no way can I write mirrored.

Was it Leonardo Da Vinci that was supposed to be able to write with both hands at the same time ~ one normal and the other mirror writing???

Having said that I can read it but no way can I write mirrored.

I know he could mirror write but not sure if he could do both simultaneously. We did have a teacher at school who could double write simultaneously, normal and mirrored. Like others, I can read any which way.

Yup, spacial awareness and visualisation. NB also works well for finding the light switch in the dark!

Years in the darkroom making colour prints taught me that

Local Newspaper headline, pinched from the bbc.

A local drug dealer was arrested on Thursday night. Strip searching the man, police found a large amount of crack down the back of his trousers.

Last edited:
12465_great%20mysteries%20majorgeeks.jpg

Sounds like progress. I Google for a specific adapter & get thousands of loosely related but unsuitable results...
The ads I've seen on facebook have never managed to get closer to what I want, unless its ads for something I've just brought!!

5 VERY good reasons that budgie smugglers should be banned!

drunk.jpg

I learned today that early porcelain urinals had a target bee in their design....because the Latin for bee is "apis"!

Actually the president was in the freezer last night :D
(Any one else watch "Big game" ? that's 105 mins I'll never get back, and Samuel L only said Muvva-fkr once too! )

Back