The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

If at the end of this second lockdown you could choose between a foreign holiday with your wife or pints and steaks with the lads, what would be your choice:

A - well done

B - medium

C - medium rare

D - rare

122466033_2771044923143398_5175808810054924949_n.jpg

A woman went to the service counter and told the clerk she wanted a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't work:
The clerk told her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.
Suddenly, the woman threw her arms up in the air and started screaming......
"PINCH MY NIPPLES, PINCH MY NIPPLES,
PINCH MY NIPPLES!"
The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store manager in front of a growing crowd of customers.
The manager comes to the woman and asks. "Ma'am what's wrong?"
She explains the problem with the toaster, and he also tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.
Once again, the woman throws her arms up in the air and screams.....
"PINCH MY NIPPLES, PINCH MY NIPPLES,
PINCH MY NIPPLES!"
Which begins to draw an even bigger crowd!
In shock, the store manager pleads. "Ma'am, why are you saying that?"
In a huff and panting breath, the woman says.
"BECAUSE, I LIKE TO HAVE MY NIPPLES PINCHED WHEN I'M BEING SCREWED!"
The crowd broke into applause and her money was quickly refunded!

The pope is handing out miracles to kids in Liverpool. Billy walks onto the stage and asks him " can you help me with my hearing?" ..the Pope looks down at the boy,smiles and says "yes, of course I can", he puts his hands on the boys ears, prays and then as he removes his hands he says "tell me young man, how is your hearing now?" , " I don't know" says the Billy...."its not until next Wednesday"

Sorry to pollute this thread with actual history
I laughed at the one and only comment
Only Brit royalty could be so incompetent as to need a special chair simply in order to f*ck.

Reactions: mex
Back