The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

Yesterday morning I heard of a very reliable COVID test.
1. Pour a good measure of whisky into a glass tumbler and try to smell it
2. If you can smell the whisky drink it to find out if you can taste it
3. If you could both smell and taste the whisky you can be reliably assured that you do not have COVID

Last night I did the test 12 times, just to be on the safe side, and all was well.
Unfortunately, I am going to have to do the test again tonight because I woke up this morning with a headache which makes me think I might be coming down with something.

I’m very nervous

All this its not a booster just another jab, well I think this settles it (y) Lc.jpg

Another Church Notice written, but not proof read.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on
Friday afternoon.

Many a true word spoken in jest!

upload_2021-11-16_13-35-52.jpg

There's a cracking meme involving Nichola Sturgeon, nipple clamps and a reference to blue pipe but I don't think it would last long!

Can't we leave them up till the end of Christmas (January 6th)?
Just because some people put them up straight after Halloween doesn't mean we have to cut our celebrations short!

Some people just can't wait - they've got their decs up already!

360+ days till Christmas and people have already got there decorations up

Horse walks into a bar and says: "Double vodka please barman, and be quick about it."

Barman says: "what's the rush, are you some kind of alcoholic?"

Horse says: "I don't think I am" - and immediately vanishes from existence.

See, it's a joke about the philosophical proposition of "I think, therefore I am".

I could have explained that part first....

But that would be putting Descartes before the horse.

Dave

Another Church Notice written, but not proof read.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on
Friday afternoon
Wednesday 7pm Little Mothers Club. Anyone wishing to become a Little Mother please see the pastor in his study

269871714_4892358607481638_5361948411336279996_n.jpg

270921239_5350509698298731_2700174350958779028_n.jpg

2021-Here-We-Go-Flick-Tiger-Nuts.jpg

Back