The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

"New Malema shoulder chips"
"It Roaaars with f***!!!"

Julius Malema is a controversial SA politician who doesn't like the ANC, and REALLY doesn't like the minority whites.

Looks like someone is having a dig at him.

do you think the guy who coined the term " one hit wonder " ever came up with any other popular phrases ?
I think that is more for a philosophical debate rather than the funnies thread. It is a bit like Schrödinger's cat.:pompous:

A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks for?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone who has ever been on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock move."

"That's Mother Teresa's", replied St. Peter. "The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible", said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abraham told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Donald Trump's clock?" asked the man.

St. Peter replied, "We're using it as a ceiling fan."

27657218_1529183127130768_5784261541903517671_n.jpg

TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then he made the Earth round and He laughed and laughed and laughed . . . .

Q: How did the "Selfie Stick" get its name?

A: "Narcissist" was too hard to pronounce. Dave
shouldn't that be a Narci-stick?
:D

Are Daffodils Narcissusists?

fae9565e3626e620af97ba47ef3e97c4-jpg.121579

Is it just me or does he look like Danny Baker?

How did you get that video of me in fancy dress?

(Excess is rarely enough!!!)

Back