The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

7d569320131514d4f565827cb66fea70.jpg

A sailor drops anchor in a port and heads into the nearest pub. Everyone in the pub is whispering and pointing at him because of his odd shaped body; he has a very muscular body, but a very tiny head on his shoulders. As he orders his drink, he tells the bartender, "I'll explain. I get this in every port and town I visit. I caught a mermaid and she granted me three wishes if I would release her back into the sea. So I told her I wanted a yacht and, sure enough, she came through for me. Next, I asked for a million bucks and now I am set for life. Last of all, I asked her if I could have sex with her and her response was, 'I don't know how you can make love to me with your type of body.' So I asked her, 'How about a little head?'"

Mary had a little lamb
She also had a duck
She put them in the garden,
In the hope that they would play nicely together

I was just looking thru the Amazon uk Lightning deals and saw this, Got no feckin idea what this person was drawing...:wideyed:
Scrawl.JPG

Just a general heads up to stop any confusion (y)

78051290_10221566376932083_2705348931373498368_n.jpg

Nope.
Twist for lights, move up down for indicators & forwards & back for full beam.
As someone who doesn't usually drive a BMW I recognize what those two arrows mean.
I do and my indicator stalk is on the left (I think, I haven't actually used it), so that must be a really old stalk.

A teacher asked, "Johnny, can you tell me the name of three great kings who have brought happiness and peace into people's lives?" Little Johnny responded, "Drin-king, smo-king, and f**-king."

Back