The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

Your selfies are funny! :p

A cannibal and his son are walking along the beach & they see a beautiful girl lying sunbathing in the nude.

The son says excitedly ‘Dad, dad look at her, she’s gorgeous. Can we eat her?’

Dad replies ‘I’ve got a better idea son, let’s take her home and eat your mother.’

I think, I'm going to lose my drivers license...
and all just because of a stupid police officer...
The conversation went like this, when I got pulled over in my car:
Officer: "License and registration, please, I think you are drunk!"
Me: "I assure you, I did not drink anything."
Officer: "Ok, let's do a little test! Imagine driving in the dark on a highway at night, when you see two lights in the distance. What is this?"
Me: "A car."
Officer:"Of course! But which one? A Mercedes, an Audi or a Ford?"
Me:"I have no idea!"
Officer:"So, you're drunk."
Me:"But I didn't drink anything."
Officer:"Okay, one more test -- Imagine, you drive in the dark on a highway at night, and there is one light coming at you.What is it?
Me:"A motorcycle."
Officer:"Of course! But which one? A Honda, a Kawasaki or a Harley?"
Me:"I have no idea!"
Officer:"As I suspected, you're drunk!"
Then I started to get annoyed and asked a counter question.
Me:"So..., counter question -- You're driving in the dark on a highway at night and see a woman on the roadside. She wears a mini skirt, fishnet stockings, high heeled shoes and only a bra as a top. What is this?"

Officer:"A prostitute of course."
Me:"Yes, but which one? Your daughter, your wife or your mother?"
Things went downhill from there and now I have a court date to attend..

B9C48903-AD52-4B0E-9E45-8781749BC108.jpeg

Reactions: Doc
You mean bag of crisps? :LOL: :LOL:

Perfectly correct Bob in the UK, but I'm from the USA and I'm only here in the UK some of the time, back home we call them bags of chips. :p:p

George.

Two nations divided by a common language!

UK > US
---------
Crisps > Chips
Chips > Fries
Scones > Biscuits
Biscuits > Cookies

US English likes to trip up unwary Brits.

Yip. UK > South Africa

Crisps - Chips/Skyfies
Chips - Slap chips, fries
Biscuits - Biscuits/cookies, but
Rusks - Beskuit, usually eaten by adults in the morning

Looks closer to a Farley's rusk that a Weetabix from a quick Google.

So... is the rusk something a Brit would recognize as a biscuit, or would it be closer to a Weetabix, or Farley's Rusks?

Farley's Rusks, are part of the diet of weaning/weaned babies, soaked in milk to start with. From memory they were just called Farley's Rusks.

So... is the rusk something a Brit would recognize as a biscuit, or would it be closer to a Weetabix, or Farley's Rusks?

Nothing like Weetabix or a biscuit, no. I've never seen Farley's Rusks, but they don't really resemble the ones in the link either. I like Ouma Buttermilk Rusks, and Amazon sell them in this country. I suppose you could give them to babies when they're teething, but they're pretty hard and usually eaten with coffee at breakfast time. They're a bit of an Afrikaans thing too, but not entirely...:)

Back