The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

36AE1233-06A6-44ED-A7FC-AC5B919BBD99.jpeg

Reactions: Doc
761A86F1-46C8-4AF0-940B-9EC8A4C26D62.jpeg

It was the funeral of the inventor of the dishwasher today. The coffin was lowered into the ground only to be taken out by his wife and put back in properly!!!!

A teacher was teaching her class about the government. For homework that day, she told her students to ask their parents what the government is.

When Little Dave got home that day, he went up to his dad and asked him what the government was. His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the Prime Minister, your mum is the Members of parliment, the maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''

''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Dave.

''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.
''Okay then...good night'' said Little Dave, as he went off to bed.
In the middle of the night, Little Dave was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's cot and found that his baby brother had taken a s*** in his nappie.
So Little Dave went to his parent's room to get help.
When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mum loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there.
So he went to the maid's room.
When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid.
Little Dave was surprised, but then he realized something and thinks aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government! The Prime Minister is screwing the work force, the members of parliament are fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of s***!

Astronaut 1: I can't find any milk for my coffee.

Astronaut 2: In space, no one can. Here, use cream.
Took me nearly ten minutes but I did get there.

Back