The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

Reminds me of this one, for some of us of a certain age(apologies if it has been on here already)

In a coffee shop

Barista : "What's your name please?"

Man : "Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love."

Barista: "Okay, but I'm just going to put Steve on the cup."

Dave

119169505_10164608275425647_1530705233583992944_n.jpg

Actually he just isn't going anywhere. It is not only the UK that has travel restrictions. He is in a vulnerable group. etc etc.
It's OK kids... I heard he'd been gored to death by his reindeer shortly after returning home last Christmas Day, so no need to worry about Santa catching Covid. (y)

That's nothing... the real animal related question has got to be, just what did the first person to milk a cow think they were doing?
I know not funny related, but I often wonder how we ended up using most of foods etc.
You know things we take for granted. how did we get to butter and cheese from milk
how did we get roasted coffee beans etc

I know not funny related, but I often wonder how we ended up using most of foods etc.
You know things we take for granted. how did we get to butter and cheese from milk
how did we get roasted coffee beans etc
Butter is easy just shake some in homogenised milk and small globules of butter fat start to form.

cheese was the result of storing milk in a bag made from animals stomachs which naturally contain. rennet.

One of the countries most notorious burglars Ronnie “the stammer” Smiff was in court today, the judge decided to let him off with a warning as she felt it would be too difficult for him to finish a sentence.

Back