The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

I bought my wife one of them large steam presses , lets see her try and throw that at me

My wife would be an odd lady golfer - she drives very well but is crap with an iron...

the black fox said:
No bloody allegedly about it m8 , I came face to face with a fully grown panther in Shropshire about 20 years ago”
Did you forget, this is Talk Photography i.e. no picture = no proof......just saying ;)
I saw a lion in in a wooded area of Knole Park, Kent back in ‘60s and quietly retreated. I’m still sure it was a lion, although I know it was a deer :). No picture of course.

Did you forget, this is Talk Photography i.e. no picture = no proof......just saying ;)
got a good head of grey/white hair as proof . plenty of reports of it in the Shropshire star at the time I wasn't alone in seeing it .. and if needs be I can send you my underpants from the day in question:banghead::banghead::banghead:

got a good head of grey/white hair as proof . plenty of reports of it in the Shropshire star at the time I wasn't alone in seeing it .. and if needs be I can send you my underpants from the day in question:banghead::banghead::banghead:

What! you still have them..... surely you donated them to a museum :LOL:

They are not due for washing till next year ;)

Not before time, no doubt they have been in a stand-up state since the brown out event..... so about time they were relieved ;) :exit:

A couple who work in the circus go to an adoption agency.
Social workers there raise doubts about their suitability.
The couple produce photos of their 50 ft motorhome, which is equipped with a beautiful nursery.
The social workers then are doubtful about the education that the child would get.
"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin and computer skills."
Then there are doubts about raising a child in a circus environment.
"Our nanny is an expert in paediatric welfare and diet."
The social workers are finally satisfied.
They ask, "What age child are you hoping to adopt?"
"It doesn't really matter, as long as he fits in the cannon"

Yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19. The vaccine is the one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I aб feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19. The vaccine is the one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I aб feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
The ears suit you :).

Back