The Real Beauty Project - **NSFW**

Whoaaa!!!! That nearly dropped of the end of page one there!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Quicker than I thought... right then, first pics :)

Underneath It All

Lyrics taken from the song "Underneath It All" by one of my fave bands No Doubt, I think fits the theme quite well tonight :)

You're really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I'm really lovely
Underneath it all

If I wear so much makeup, it feels like a mask. A heavy, uncomfortable mask. I never wear this amount when I go out, but some girls do. They feel that they have to hide behind their masks....

rbp1.jpg

As I write this, I still have my makeup on, and its hurting. I am struggling to type through watery eyes. If I am perfectly honest, I only wear the bare minimum of make up when I hit the town, and I dont wear anything during a normal day.

This is me. This is the real me...

rbp2.jpg

I am really lovely, underneath it all ;)

Betty, to be honest with you, ''the real you'' is a hot tamale...You are gorgeous ...You do not need make up...

Betty, to be honest with you, ''the real you'' is a hot tamale...You are gorgeous ...You do not need make up...

I love that phrase, hot tamale :woot: Thank ya kindly!!!! :D

Guys, I hope Ive managed to strike a chord with a few people here, but this was only supposed to be a very short project, just something to keep me busy. Its unlikely Ill be doing more shots, as I have a lot on my plate right now, and I am just recovering from a viral infection, ewwww :(

I might revive this once in a while, but I think it has served its purpose, thanks for all the support everyone, you haven't seen the last of me yet ;)

Thanks for sharing it all with us Dee. hope you got as much from it as you hoped and if you feel like adding to it any time in the future, we'll be waiting. (y)

Its been a great project Dee :) I hope you do revive it every now and then :)

REally good project Betty :D good stuff

Am going to bump this thread as i think its effing great :D As a typical insecure/lacking in body confidence female, things like this play a part in making me feel proud of what i have :) and Betty, you are the bravest TP-er i know!!

I was kinda prompted to do so by a lovely message from HanC earlier, so thought I would add another pic from today, slightly edited from the one in the nudes section :)

The Female Form

femaleform2.jpg

Edit, you just beat me to it :D

Fantastic idea for a project, you look amazing.Some great thought provoking images too xxx

I completely missed this thread before! But I just read through it all and even though you've heard it many times throughout this thread I'll say it again :D

Great Idea.

Something like this ties in well with such campaigns as Dove run on their adverts. And it really is quite an eyeopener to the amount of skin smoothing and digital slimming that goes on in the media today.

I do hope you decide to pick this back up Dee, that is if you have any more ideas left to explore :)

Fantastic idea for a project, you look amazing.Some great thought provoking images too xxx

Thank you, I dont always believe it myself on an off day, but its still nice to hear :)

I do hope you decide to pick this back up Dee, that is if you have any more ideas left to explore :)

I am sure I can find something! Like I said, I will try and post a pic once in a while just to keep the message going ;)

I might try and revive this pretty soon, thats if people want to follow the project? :)

Wow! This is the first time I've seen this thread.

What a fantastic idea and what a great thread, I've just read from start to finish.

Hats off to you Betty, and excellent pictures of a beautiful woman - you really should revive this.

Oh, and I'm going to show this to my other half when we get home tonight - she has a terrible self image problem, and no matter how much I tell her and show her how beautiful she is, she's just not having any of it.

:shrug:

Yay, thanks all! Better get my thinking cap back on then :D

Oh, and I'm going to show this to my other half when we get home tonight - she has a terrible self image problem, and no matter how much I tell her and show her how beautiful she is, she's just not having any of it.

Well I hope my thread can help in some way, I know it struck a few chords with certain ladies here, if seeing pics of me makes other people feel better about themselves, then I am all for it :D:D

Let us know what she thinks (y)

I had not seen this before today, I think it is a fantastic idea and Betty your one brave lady!! :notworthy:
It has been said already but it is great to see a real lady not an air brushed or surgically reshaped model.
My wife will love this thread as she is always going on about the stupid looking women in the press and the pressure that some (luckily not my daughter) young women feel to emulate what they see.

Bring on the next installment (y)

As promised :)

Ladies, learn to love your...

Boobs? Bum? Legs? Any is fine, as long as you have something you love about yourself.

If you have low self esteem, its hard loving anything you have, let alone a single thing. So, take baby steps. There must be something you like about yourself? I for one like my ankles, (odd I know, but go with me ;)). I consider myself to have quite slender ankles, and thats something I can be proud of. So ladies, whats your best asset? Dont cover it up, enhance it! Learn to love yourself one bit at a time, Rome wasn't built in a day :)

legs3.jpg

Show us your legs :LOL:

Just seen this. And it is really good Dee.

With the others on you looking beautiful :D

Thanks both, I am surprised so many people missed this the first time around, it must have been on the front page for weeks :LOL:

90% of women are...

... wearing the wrong bra size.

rbp9.jpg

For as long as I can remember, I have been wearing a 36C. They seem to fit ok, so Ive never considered getting measured, I didnt see the point. Well I went shopping the other day, and the other half pushed me into a lingerie shop to get measured, as he didnt think I was wearing the right size. Well it turns out I got the 36 bit right, but the C? Was actually a DD.

Ladies, take a look here...

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_room.asp?cat=161&txt=5804&cm_re=home_left-_-fitting

I urge you to go and get measured too, finding out your boobs are bigger than you thought, certainly brightens up your day ;)

Edit: For the record, the average bra size for 2008 is actually a 36C, up from a 34B nine years ago!

I believe 99% of all men think they are wearing the wrong sized penis :LOL:

Good to see you have restored this thread Dee :clap:, guess with other things it's a prob to keep up, anyhoooz, on the revival, as old as I may be I still am an a*se n leg man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, those are a cracking pair of legs (and ankles) (y)(y)

Jim M

Cheers Jim, it might be easier to update this once in a while now I am doing my 365, its making me try new things, and Ill no doubt come up with some more ideas :)

Just spent half the day reading this thread :LOL:

Totally fantastic. I am one of these people that look at models in magazines and say female dog. Which is jealousy. Like said before if women in magazines were more natural, people would think of themselfs differently. My young sister who is 21 has just went and spent £4,500 on a boob job:( there was nothing wrong with her boobs. basically she is a Barbie doll and thats what the younger generation want to be as thats what the see and they think they should look like . Well thats my thoughts.

When i was younger my friend got a tattoo well i had to get one. Its now My friend got a Boob job i need to get one. :shake: thats what its like these days.

I wish I had 4.5k to spend when I was 21 :shake:

Hope it was worth half your day :LOL:

Dee, this is a fantastic thread, fabulous project and I shall be following it :D

I've spent a lot of time worrying about my figure/looks/skin/weight - have found in the last year or so that I actually have better things to obsess over than being size 14/16 rather than the size 8 the media would have us believe is "perfect" :D But it's great to see someone bringing attention to it and I have to say you're incredibly brave :D

Great thread, just found it and read it (now I'm running late)

I've never liked makeup on women, a reaction to being kissed by over made up aunts when I was a child I think. (I'm not keen on it on men either)

I agree about the ankles by the way, but nobody has commented on your eyes, fantastic deep brown.

Whoh, blast from the past :D

I dont think Ill be adding more to this project, my 365 is keeping me mega busy lately. Thats not to say others cant contribute themselves? :D

Betty please continue with this, its book worthy. Touches a cord with me and I'm sure thousands of woman would find your words of wisdom and great pictures inspirational! I know I have. Its like Gok Wan but a million times better.

Betty please continue with this, its book worthy. Touches a cord with me and I'm sure thousands of woman would find your words of wisdom and great pictures inspirational! I know I have. Its like Gok Wan but a million times better.

Aw bless ya! Gok is my god :D

Ive updated it a couple of times, but it didnt have the same impact as when I first started... but thats ok with me. I think people are fed up of seeing it to be honest :D

Back