The Real Beauty Project - **NSFW**

Got it, thanks John! I shall take it all on board and see what I come up with (y)

Gutted Del, finding decent bras must be a right pain in the arse now? :(

Gutted Del, finding decent bras must be a right pain in the arse now? :(

:clap::clap::clap:

A woman who understands how gutting being that size is.
Luckily...Asda do some nice sets in bigger sizes - Ann Summers go Big enough in certain ranges, and I got measured in Bravissimo - Cos they dont use tape measures :D

As a DD bra before, I even found La Senza a struggle, their bra's aren't uniform sizes. My advice *** Dee - get yourself to Bravissimo - I ended up paying £70 on 3 bra's but they dont half support me better :D

:clap::clap::clap:

A woman who understands how gutting being that size is.
Luckily...Asda do some nice sets in bigger sizes - Ann Summers go Big enough in certain ranges, and I got measured in Bravissimo - Cos they dont use tape measures :D

As a DD bra before, I even found La Senza a struggle, their bra's aren't uniform sizes. My advice *** Dee - get yourself to Bravissimo - I ended up paying £70 on 3 bra's but they dont half support me better :D

A DD bra :thinking:

You calling me a tit-holster or sumfink ???:D

DD

DD I can just picture you now walking around holding a womans boobs in place all day....many men would Love that job!

I've offered my tit handling services to others before, with strangely too few taking me up on it :shake:

Can you ask God to be reincarnated as a bra ???

Just be my luck I'd get a burly Drag Queen :eek:

DD

I am not paying £70 for DD to hold my boobs up all day :LOL:

Thanks for the advice Del :)

Further to my last post...

The Wrong Size Bra

rbp10.jpg

This is my fave bra, and because it is totally the wrong size for me, has been banished to the "going out" side of the wardrobe. Bad I know, but its fabulous and makes my girls look huge :D

Ladies, see how its digging into my sides and the straps are too tight? Even if you dont buy a new bra right away, try adjusting the straps, and maybe putting the hooks into different clasps, just the slightest change can have a big effect. In fact, wearing that for a short time has hurt my back :(

Go on girls, go spend some time with your boobs. Give them the attention they deserve :D

how about a picture of the right one?
and the way your body changes based on it..
because obviously the wrong bra size pulls in your side, where as the right bra size will give you more of a natural body shape.

Because I only got measured last week, and I dont actually have a bra that fits at the moment :)

When fitted with my 36 which I deemed was "too small" cos it felt too tight and " bumped" me like this one is now. However.....after I had "adjusted" to it....it felt wonderful, held my boobs great...sometimes if im having a "fat" day i still feel it bulges a bit at the side, but it holds them wonderfully....and it has also reduced the pain i have in my shoulder...wonderful eh :D

When fitted with my 36 which I deemed was "too small" cos it felt too tight and " bumped" me like this one is now. However.....after I had "adjusted" to it....it felt wonderful, held my boobs great...sometimes if im having a "fat" day i still feel it bulges a bit at the side, but it holds them wonderfully....and it has also reduced the pain i have in my shoulder...wonderful eh :D

Its quite amazing :D

Fair play! maybe an idea for when you do get one :D

Maybe at the end of the month when Ive hopefully lost some inches too!

Has anyone been watching "Miss Naked Beauty"? I recorded it yesterday and watched it tonight. I was appalled.

I cant believe so many women want plastic surgery, and that something like 65% of all teenage girls would rather be a glamour model than a doctor? It made me sick watching the actual surgeries as well :(

the first thing the girl who had lipo said when she came round ...am i slim...daft bint

"Am I nice and thin now" she said. I wanted to punch her one.

I can see straight away that it doesn't fit. It's digging in.

I learnt how a proper bra should fit years ago when my wifes friend asked me to look up how to measure herself properly. :LOL: I know lots of things people wouldn't expect me to know..lol

So the truth comes out! I should have just asked you in the first place :D

I can see straight away that it doesn't fit. It's digging in.

I learnt how a proper bra should fit years ago when my wifes friend asked me to look up how to measure herself properly. :LOL: I know lots of things people wouldn't expect me to know..lol

So that "stick" in your avatar is a "boob measuring device" then ? :D

(I tend to rely on my hands.....)

Betty, my wife has had a similar experience, getting professionally measured and a bra that fits, she looks fab now :p

Steve

Just caught up un the thread.
Well done.

You will have a PM from me in a mo.

Has anyone been watching "Miss Naked Beauty"? I recorded it yesterday and watched it tonight. I was appalled.

I cant believe so many women want plastic surgery, and that something like 65% of all teenage girls would rather be a glamour model than a doctor? It made me sick watching the actual surgeries as well :(

Those statistics are really sad.

Some (including some of my female friends) blame the lads mags and red tops for the culture, which to an extent, my have some element of truth there. Personally, having seen some of the mags my fiance gets, Womens mags and "celeb" mags seem to be at the heart of it. They seem to slag off anyone larger than a matchstick, with extreme venom. It almost strikes a jealousness, with a need that when someone (celeb) looks good, they have to slag them off and say they look fat so that they can inflict misery and hopefully get another story (which more oten than not is having ago for now meing too skinny!?!).
The result, far too many good looking women unhappy with the way they look becuase such and such a mag said that so and so was too fat, and that must mean they are fat. Its heartbreaking, especially whan you see it affecting young girls.

Maybe I am taking a really synical look, I don't know....

Its a really great thing your doing here Betty, very thought provoking indeed. :clap:

Thank you Rob, its a good tie in with Goks show :D

I agree on the celeb mag front, I dont read or buy them, but Ive seen them on newstands saying things like "So and so plonks on the pounds" showing an image of a very normal, healthy looking woman. Or other times saying "So and so sheds the pounds!" with a before and after pic, the before pic being described as a "stocky size 12" :shake:

i was one of the 90% i was wearing a 32D when im actually a 30F lol
you feel so different when you wear the right fitting one lol

keep updating this thread betty , one of the main threads i keep my eye on now :)

Hi Betty

I'm new here, just want to say i think its really cool what you are doing. I'm one of those sad, insecure ladies and you're a real inspiration!

Good luck and keep going!(y)

Anna

Thanks both! Ive been swamped this weekend with shoots, I know I have to post something soonish, sorry for the delay!

I've been looking in now and then and I like what you are trying to achieve here.
May I suggest trying to replicate some poses normally found in the fashion mags. Dare you replicate the Sophie Dahl Opium advert pose?
What ever you decide, well done and good on you. (y)

I remember that, there was an uproar! Its something to consider!

Back