The Talk Photography Fantasy Football League 2018/19

played my free hit this weekend due to the mish mash of games so god knows whats going to happen!

played my free hit this weekend due to the mish mash of games so god knows whats going to happen!

I’m not expecting more than 25-30 points this week, my team is heavy on Liverpool and Man U players so could go horribly wrong.

I’m not expecting more than 25-30 points this week, my team is heavy on Liverpool and Man U players so could go horribly wrong.
I've taken Alexander-Arnold out because I expect Utd to score. Left Robertson in though, as he is more likely to have an assist. I should have kept faith with the Liverpool defenders, because the are one of the best, but Utd are in form atm sadly. :rolleyes:

I'll be OK with Liverpool keeping a clean sheet and not gaining/losing points on Alexander-Arnold though. ;)

Last edited:
I've taken Alexander-Arnold out because I expect Utd to score. Left Robertson in though, as he is more likely to have an assist. I should have kept faith with the Liverpool defenders, because the are one of the best, but Utd are in form atm sadly. :rolleyes:

I'll be OK with Liverpool keeping a clean sheet and losing points on Alexander-Arnold though. ;)

I’ll be ok with any Liverpool win, I’ll take getting no points on ff for 3 points for Liverpool.

Pink Chicken AFC stay in 1st place ahead of Amber Army, though with a lightly larger lead. Banished to Riyadh swap places with Sicknote XI to go back into 3rd place, although they both have the same number of total points.

A very low scoring week for most people. The point average for the week was 35, but the person with the most points was ChickenTikkaMoSalah with 60. :clap: His front line of Jimenez (7), Lacazette (7) and Deeney (15) had a great week. :)

I got 39 points, just above the 35 average, and stay in 8th place. :) Though Steve's Strollers had a very good week and got a lot closer to me. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Midweek games on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, so the deadline for changes is 26th Feb at 18:45.

Gameweek 27 table
1551122397265.jpeg

The top three all won their Head 2 Heads, and so Amber Army stay 3 points clear of Banished to Riyadh and ChickenTikkaMoSalah, who are in turn 3 points ahead of TorontoToffees who lost their H2H with Woodys wonders FC.

Not only did Steve's Strollers get closer to me in the main league, they also thumped me 53 - 39 in our H2H. :oops: :$ :LOL: Thankfully I keep my 9th place. :)

Gameweek 27 scores and Gameweek 28 fixtures
1551123655414.jpeg
Gameweek 27 H2H table
1551123702296.jpeg

Better week than I expected, the 0-0 on Sunday helped with VVD and Robertson scoring well, Salah and Pogba not so much.

Me doing one of my tokens finally paid off!

Normally i use the triple captin and he gets 1 point or my free hit is wasted so im happy (i even won the weekly payout of a £5 at work :cool:

A higher scoring average than in the last round at the weekend, 53 points compared to 35 points. :)

The top four stay the same, with Pink Chicken AFC increasing their lead slightly at the top ahead of Amber Army, Banished to Riyadh and Sicknote XI. horspath hounds swapped places with TorontoToffees to move into 5th place. Highest points for the week were dods duffers with 74 points, :clap: and enabled them to jump a place from 10th to 9th, and exactly the same number of points as me in 8th. :oops: :$ :LOL: I was just ahead of the average with 57 points.

Deadline for changes is 11:30 2/03/19

Gameweek 28 table
1551462355142.jpeg

In the Head 2 Head league Amber Army increased their lead at the top to 6 points as Banished to Riyadh and ChickenTikkaMoSalah both lost their H2H's. :oops: :$ They were in second and third respectively, but are now split by Woodys wonders FC who goes into 3rd place behind Banished to Riyadh.

I moved up a place to 8th place by winning a tight H2H (57 - 55) against Marc's Marauders. :) I now have equal points as VILLAREAL, but am ahead on team points scored. That could change next week as VILLAREAL and I go H2H. :oops: :$ Of course we could draw. :LOL:

Gameweek 28 scores and Gameweek 29 fixtures
1551463479600.jpeg
Gameweek 28 H2H table
1551463517432.jpeg

All thanks to Liverpool mostly this week for me, same again Sunday please.

The top seven stay in the same positions, but Amber Army get slightly closer (by 6 points) to Pink Chicken AFC who are at the top. They still have a healthy lead though. ;)

I lost my 8th place to dods duffers, as we had the same points last week (but I was ahead ;) :LOL:), but I lost my position as dods duffers got one more point that me this week. :oops: :$ :LOL:

The average for the week was quite low with 40 points. I got 51 points (dods got 52 :( :rolleyes: :LOL:) My 51 points was with two players getting -1 too btw. :LOL:

Highest points for the week was 61 by ChickenTikkaMoSalah. :clap: That was enough to jump two places into 10th.

Deadline for changes is 11:30 on 09/03/19.

Gameweek 29 table
1551916461896.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting week in the Head 2 Heads, imho, ;) with another draw, between Steve's Strollers and Amber Army, 51 - 51. That draw for Amber Army cut their lead ahead of Banished to Riyadh and now ChickenTikkaMoSalah (Woodys wonders FC, who were in 3rd lost their H2H) from 6 - 4 points. Possible changes to 2nd and 3rd place this week as Banished to Riyadh and ChickenTikkaMoSalah go Head 2 Head against each other. It could also be another draw though. ;) :LOL:

Thankfully I won my H2H to stay in 8th place. :)

Gameweek 29 scores and Gameweek 30 fixtures
1551918060392.jpeg

Gameweek 29 H2H table
1551918143395.jpeg

A change in the top three as Sicknote XI swap places with Banished to Riyadh to go into 3rd place. Pink Chicken AFC stay on the top spot, but Amber Army get slightly closer again as they got more points again this week (61 + 49 respectively), but there is still quite a lead. ;) There were a few more shuffling below.

This week could see big movements depending if people have players in FA Cup games or not, and whether they decide to make a lot of changes, or not. :thinking: I myself have only 6 players that can get any points atm out of the 15, :oops: :$ and so have to decide to whether to use some points to change a load of players, or take the chance that I could get the points I would miss this week, to get them back when the postponed games are played.

The average points for the week was 48, when I myself got slightly less with 45. :( Thankfully staying in 9th place, though ChickenTikkaMoSallah are now withing 6 points behind me after a very good week with 63 points. Highest points for the week was by Penfold's Dangermice, with 83 points. :clap:

Deadline for changes in 14:00 on 16/03/19.

Gameweek 30 table
1552672176922.jpeg

Amber Army's lead at the top of the Head 2 Head League is down 1 point, ahead of ChickenTikkaMoSallah, who beat the previous 2nd place holders Banished to Riyadh 63 - 42. Amber Army had the misfortune to come against the highest scoring team of the week who were Penfold's Dangermice and losing 83 - 61. Woodys wonders FC won their H2H (49 - 35 against 11 Men in Plight) to go on equal points with Banished to Riyadh, but behind in 4th place. 1st and 3rd go H2H this week as Amber Army and Banished to Riyadh lock horns. ;)

There could be some wacky H2H results this week though as the FA Cup affects the Premier League fixtures with only five games playing.

Thankfully I won my H2H against horspath hounds (45 - 39) to stay in 8th place. :)

Gameweek 30 scores and Gameweek 31 fixtures
1552674633408.jpeg

Gameweek 30 H2H table
1552674674065.jpeg

I’m interested to see if people swap players out who aren’t playing this weekend, I’ve left my team as is (well 1 swap I was making anyway). So I only have 6/7 players this week.

I changed my team at the cost of 16 points. After today's games I got 15 points, so I am at -1 for the weekend. :rolleyes: I have 5 players who can score tomorrow, should they play. If I would not have changed anything I may have had maybe 5-7 players capable of scoring. I need Mr Mane to continue his current form to make it worthwhile I think, as he is one that I changed, and have made him Captain. It wouldn't hurt if Salah found his scoring boots, and Alexander-Arnold laid on all their goals. ;) I've just jinxed that game. :oops: :$ :LOL: I need Digne and Richarlison to have good games too. Not for Everton to win of course, but those two to get a lot of points. :LOL: It will be interesting to see how it turns out. :)

Of course now I am stuck with a largely different team that I can only make the odd change too each week, unless I decide to use up a lot of points. :rolleyes: :LOL:

I played my Free Hit and have amassed a glorious 4 points so far! :LOL: Although, to be fair, I have 8 players in tomorrow's games.

A strange week with only 5 Premier League games because of the FA Cup. Some people decided to change players to compensate, some didn't, and so there is a big range in the scores. Those who didn't change, and scored low, may get some points when the FA Cup teams catch up their games.

Pink Chicken AFC are still leading at the top, but Amber Army are now 20 points closer having scored 20 points more this week, and are now only 20 points behind. :) Lots of 20's in that sentence. :LOL:

I decided to make the changes to get eleven scoring players, using up 16 points in the process, and thankfully it seems to have worked out, :) as I got the highest points for the week, 59, along with Penfold's Dangermice. :) The average for the week was 26 btw. I think I made good buys with Mane (and made him Captain) and Richarlison and Digne. Mane may stay on his streak, but Everton players are up and down, so may get minus points next week. :rolleyes: :LOL: I stay in 9th place, but am now within two points of TorontoToffees in 8th place. Steve's Strollers (10th place) are now only three points behind me though after the 16 points have been taken off.

Gameweek 31 table
1552957222461.jpeg

Last edited:
Changes in the Head 2 Head League with the effect of only 5 Premier League games. Banished to Riyadh go back into 2nd place after beating Amber Army in a close H2H (36 - 34). Banished to Riyadh are now on 57 points, one point behind Amber Army (58 points) with Woody's wonders FC (3rd) and ChickenTikkaMoSalah (4th) also on 57 points. Woody's wonders FC and Banished to Riyadh go H2H in the next game week, so there could be changes.

I won my H2H to stay in 8th place. :)

Gameweek 31 scores and Gameweek 32 fixtures
1552961505776.jpeg

Gameweek 31 H2H table
1552961569632.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully this year we gonna win the league, Salah form is concerning

After a low scoring game week 31, game week 32 was a high scoring week for a lot of people because some players had two games to catch up on games that were postponed earlier because of FA Cup games. Although Pink Chicken AFC stay at the top of the league, the second biggest scorer of the week, Banished to Riyadh with 100 points, moved into 2nd place above Amber Army, going from 4th - 2nd in the process. Whereas Amber Army had been cutting down the lead of Pink Chicken AFC for a couple of weeks, they now have extended their lead by scoring 80 points and Amber Army scored 63 points whilst being overtaken by Banished to Riyadh. The highest scorer was Steve's Strollers with 108 points. :clap:

The average for the week was 73 points, and after the having a great week after making a load of changes last time, this week was a car crash for me with 48 points, and dropping into 10th place. :( :rolleyes: :LOL:

I just have to point out that the highest points by anyone playing the whole game got 174 last week by Mooo Great! :oops: :$

There is a game on Friday night this week, so the deadline for changes is 05 Apr 19:00.

Gameweek 32 table
1554428499347.jpeg

Last edited:
Amber Army keep their one point lead at the top of the Head 2 Head league, as they won their H2H against horspath hounds 59 - 52, ahead of Banished to Riyadh who also won their H2H against Woodys wonders FC 100 - 90. They are now three points clear of Woodys wonders FC, who must be a bit gutted to get so many points and still lose their H2H, :rolleyes: and who share the same points as ChickenTikkaMoSalah, who also lost their H2H against Mrs Smiths Boys 95 -74.

I got thrashed 91 - 48 by TorrontoToffees, but thankfully keep my 8th place. :rolleyes:

Gameweek 32 scores and Gameweek 33 fixtures
1554429970854.jpeg

Gameweek 32 H2H table
1554430019216.jpeg

Not a full fixture list, because of the FA Cup semi finals, and so scores were lowish for most people. I don't know whether anyone noticed, but there were no changes in league positions this week. :oops: :$ I don't think I have ever seen that before, although saying that, Amber Army getting the highest points of the week, 74, saw them join Banished to Riyadh on equal points, though behind in 3rd place. The average for the week was 36 points. There are some other teams that are close, so there could be a lot of changes after this weekend.

I myself got 50 points, :) despite choosing the wrong Liverpool player to be Captain. Although it would have been better to have chosen Vardy. :rolleyes: :LOL:

There is another Friday night game, so the deadline for making changes 12th Apr 19:00.

Gameweek 33 table
1555006768536.png

Last edited:
Only a 27 point point lead for me now, need some good weeks. Hoping for a Man City slip in the next couple too.

In the H2H league the top two, Amber Army and Banished to Riyadh won their respective H2H's to stay one point apart. ChickenTikkaMoSalah won their H2H to go into 3rd place ahead of Woody's wonders FC who were in 2nd, but on the same points, as they lost their H2H against me. :D ;) My H2H win sees me go up a place into 7th. :)

1st and 3rd go H2H this week with Amber Army and ChickenTikkaMoSalah. Instead of a four point difference it could be down to one. ;) And any slip by Amber Army could let Banished to Riyadh into the lead, should they win their H2H against Marc's Marauders of course. ;) Btw, Amber Army and Banished to Riyadh have the same number of accumulated points, it is only the point Amber Army got for a draw when banished to Riyadh lost that is the difference atm. :)

Gameweek 33 scores and Gameweek 34 fixtures
1555020479828.jpeg

Gameweek 33 H2H table
1555020564487.jpeg

It’s getting close at the top with four teams still in with a shout of the title. Still got the bench boost and triple captain to play. Should have used the triple captain up last week

Thanks to Redhed for keeping the tables up to date. [emoji106]

I've just started watching the 2nd half of the Southampton v Wolves, and saw that Redmond has two goals, checked my team and realised he's on the bench. [emoji54] Hoping someone in my team doesn't play so that I can get his points. [emoji3]

Been away with the family for a week and didn't realise that there was a game on the Friday evening so was left with my team from the other week when lots of teams didn't play. Fortunately Aguero, who was on my bench, didn't get lots of points yesterday. After a few good weeks, this one is looking like a bit of a washout.

i could be on for a win over top of the H2H league !!! whoop next up the chosen ones ... maybe he will do me a favour ;)

I've been stuck in 13th for a while now, I did make 3 changes last week so had to pay a little for those, would have been in 12th otherwise. Top ten would be my aim now, forget about any higher

I had a bit of luck with Lacazette not playing tonight, as I now should get 15 points for Redmond coming off the bench. :D Should go from 55 points to about 70.
i could be on for a win over top of the H2H league !!! whoop next up the chosen ones ... maybe he will do me a favour ;)
I don't do favours for anyone, if you beat me you deserve it, if you don't you don't. I'm in it to win it. :) You may go into 2nd place behind Banished to Riyadh. We'll have to wait for the final tally up tomorrow. :)

Chuffing Troy Deeney ! tht red card cost me points but even worst I planned to have him as captin next week !!! with watford having a double games agaist lower league opposition.

No changes at the top, with Pink Chicken AFC still in 1st place, Banished to Riyadh 2nd, and Amber Army in 3rd. Banished to Riyadh are 10 points closer to the top though, and only 17 points behind, and Amber Army are only 3 points further behind. So 20 points covering the top three with four games to go. :oops: :$ The top three got 46, 56 and 57 points respectively. The average points for the week was 54. Highest points for the week was by ChickenTikkaMoSalah with 76. :clap:

I got 71 points, mainly thanks to Fraser, Redmond and Salah getting in double figures. The points for Redmond (15) were lucky, as I had him on the bench, but thankfully Lacazette didn't get on the pitch for the gooners, so his points counted. :) Saying all that though, I dropped a position as ChickenTikkaMoSalah went from 1 point, and the position behind me, to two places in front and 4 points ahead with Woody's wonders FC between us. Again, another group quite close to each other. There are a few groups like that throughout the table.

No Friday game this week, so the deadline for changes is Saturday, 20th at 11:30.

Gameweek 34 table
1555627931007.jpeg

In the Head 2 Head league the top two stay the same, with Amber Army still on top, and Banished to Riyadh still in 2nd, as they both lost their H2H's. ChickenTikkaMoSalah beat Amber Army 76 - 53 to go on the same points as Banished to Riyadh who lost a very close H2H against Marc's Marauders 57 - 56, and the chance to go into 1st place. :oops: :$ Banished to Riyadh and ChickenTikkaMoSalah have the same points, 63, and 1 point behind Amber Army, but Banished to Riyadh ahead on accumulated total game points. For now. ;) :LOL: As in the main league, things are very close amongst some teams, and changes can still happen throughout.

I won my H2H against Penfold's Dangermice 71 - 60, but stay in 7th place as TorontoToffees who are ahead of me, also won their H2H against Mrs Smths Boys 67 - 55, and we are on the same points, though they are ahead on total accumulated game points. :rolleyes:

ChickenTikkaMoSalah for me this week, so I could have a say in changes at the top of the league. ;)

Gameweek 34 scores and Gameweek 35 fixtures
1555629577769.jpeg

Gameweek 34 H2H table
1555629646310.jpeg

Back