The Tour Of Britain 2017 - North Lincolnshire

Edit My Images
No
_MNM8723.jpg _MNM8732.jpg _MNM8738.jpg _MNM8779.jpg Missed the cycling today due to work, however, just managed to catch the very end, so thought I'd try make the most of what was left

How did you succeed to avoid the reflec-
tions in the glass of the mascot? CP?

Darn clever, man! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::wacky:

The tour is going through my town on friday apparently. Might have to get a few more details and see if I can be where it goes through.

If you go on the Tour of Britain website, the stages along with detailed routes and estimated arrival times are all on there. If I wasn't working, I would have gone to a decent vantage point and tried for a wide shot. Unfortunately, work ruined any chance of that. If I were you, I'd aim to get them when they're outside built up areas, that way, you'll get better standing space and freedom to shoot without crowds... Good luck!

If I were you, I'd aim to get them when they're outside built up areas, that way, you'll get better standing space and freedom to shoot without crowds... Good luck!

i'd add find a steep uphill, ideally with a sharp corner in it, and be on the uphill side of the corner - anything to slow the riders down, and hopefully get them "strung out" a bit. They'll still come through too damned fast though...

i'd add find a steep uphill, ideally with a sharp corner in it, and be on the uphill side of the corner - anything to slow the riders down, and hopefully get them "strung out" a bit. They'll still come through too damned fast though...
I'm laughing at the uphill suggestion, I'm in the flattest place in England unfortunately. I will look for some nice lighting in on their route through though as there are a couple of interesting sections where I could get some good space.

Back