The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

And another one :D

Last edited:
if it had been this time last year I could've got you Greggs donuts for half price

if it had been this time last year I could've got you Greggs donuts for half price
Its OK they aren't meant to be palatable they are Tesco value ones :D

Snake the Cheap skate :D
Of course I'm gonna keep the best ones for me (y)

Looks like my plan of a silhouette gob shot is a non starter 100% cloud cover forecast for the week end :(

Another Billy-no-mates photography day. Just waiting for the Mersey ferry in the best coffee shop in Liverpool. Always great coffee!!! A few sillywets in the bag already

Attachments

• F15131FA-C7ED-474A-B4D1-080BC5A2D41E.jpeg
    F15131FA-C7ED-474A-B4D1-080BC5A2D41E.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 15
Got a crick in me neck now :rolleyes:

So went out today after helping Mum, and got my Technique shot in of a silhouette @LC2 so tick please.
Not sure that counts Dave. Your snappers choice isn't a silhouette, your silhouette is a completely different shot, added way after your initial post.

I think we should put it to the court of public opinion...

@Cobra, can we have a poll maybe/.
Does the technique need to be your main post, or can it be any old additional post you decide to add afterwards? ;)

@Cobra, can we have a poll maybe/.
Does the technique need to be your main post
I'd say that was a foregone conclusion TBH.

Executive decision made ...
You main image must fall in line with the theme and technique,
I'll update the rules in a few mins (y)

If you do that Dave, the comments in your thread will make no sense as they'll be referring to a different post.
As Tim Says @Dave70D
By all means do it, but your thread will be very disjointed

Might be safer if I just tick it Chris. Otherwise we'll just get a dark jazz shot shoe-horned in ;)
:LOL:

Plus I hate to see a grown man cry ..
:D

As the keeper of the records, your call Tim. (y)

Last edited:
Just starting to get back on track after an intense couple of weeks. I have an idea for both Discarded and the Snappers Choice so I hope to be back up to speed soon :) Just gotta do some comment catch up on the amazing images that have been posted...

Just starting to get back on track after an intense couple of weeks. I have an idea for both Discarded and the Snappers Choice so I hope to be back up to speed soon :) Just gotta do some comment catch up on the amazing images that have been posted...

Be good to have you back Lee (y)

Is it Thursday yet? :runaway:

Back