The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

I think this show is great. Just when you think, wow, that was bad, it's POW, have another.

Yeah that was full on!! Proper episode!!

I thought Daryl was for it when he lamped Negan and then POW Glenn gets it in the face... Jesus!!

RIP Abraham "suck my nuts" Ford

It was a eye popping episode in more ways than one

I liked the episode, but I think I'm slowly going off the show. It kind of just feels like a "who dies next" thing where they try and make each character death bigger and more shocking than the previous one.

I liked the episode, but I think I'm slowly going off the show. It kind of just feels like a "who dies next" thing where they try and make each character death bigger and more shocking than the previous one.
That's the way the comic books were written though.

First time I've ever looked away at a tv show. Brutal, sickening stuff but hey, it's certainly shaken things up! Looking forward to next week now.

I've not watched past series 4. I was starting to think that the makers of the thing were just stringing it out for as long as the ratings lasted. At that point I was thinking, why are all these dead people still walking around with clothes on, given their tendency to be lurching aimlessly through trees and scrub a lot of the time, also why are they still walking around at all, what are they getting their nutrition from? I also wondered why our intrepid heroes hadn't taken ownership of something sensible with good defences, something like an army base which would have a lifetime's supply of fuel, a variety of sturdy vehicles, and other useful things like hospital facilities, and lots of guns.

I am really enjoying this series. Negan is great. It's slowed slightly but feels like it's about to kick off again.

I am really enjoying this series. Negan is great. It's slowed slightly but feels like it's about to kick off again.

Spoilers expected....

Last night was just silly with all this Lone Ranger mentality, also, even the saviours want to kill him, how he's signed up for next season I'll never know. It needs to hurry up with the lot Tara found, king Ezekiel's kingdom, the hilltop and Alexandria, fighting the savours and rick can be in charge again, I miss farmer rick haha

I've not watched past series 4. I was starting to think that the makers of the thing were just stringing it out for as long as the ratings lasted. At that point I was thinking, why are all these dead people still walking around with clothes on, given their tendency to be lurching aimlessly through trees and scrub a lot of the time, also why are they still walking around at all, what are they getting their nutrition from? I also wondered why our intrepid heroes hadn't taken ownership of something sensible with good defences, something like an army base which would have a lifetime's supply of fuel, a variety of sturdy vehicles, and other useful things like hospital facilities, and lots of guns.
Or you know, a prison. That'd be so secure, nothing possible bad could happen with that..

I seem to remember they found at least one army base throughout the series, it was either stripped bare or completely over run. I forget which.

That's one hell of a spell Negan has over them if when given the opportunity they don't whack him :thinking:

It was almost comical in parts last night and Negan is turning into a parody of himself.

I'm watching though habit most of the time now.

Cheers.

Best episode this season, glad Darryl is out and looking forward to Feb, azekiel has a tiger I don't know how they can lose?!? Tara needs to pipe up about all the ladies and their guns too... don't know who the weird binocular man is though

Best episode this season, glad Darryl is out and looking forward to Feb, azekiel has a tiger I don't know how they can lose?!? Tara needs to pipe up about all the ladies and their guns too... don't know who the weird binocular man is though
Really? I thought it was pretty terrible, even for this season which sets a low bar imo.

Yeah, needs to be good otherwise I'll be saying 'see ya'.

Just not really been feeling it recently.

Watched a few earlier episodes a few weeks ago and they were great.

Cheers.

Was it good enough? I wish Tara would open up about the ladies in the forest with all the guns

Was it good enough? I wish Tara would open up about the ladies in the forest with all the guns

I liked the 'chop 'em in half' bit, but then they go and spoil it with Rich being surrounded by a gazilion walkers and not even a nibble :)

Liked how he smiled at the end...wonder who it is??

After the dullness of second half of series 4 and all of series 5, is series 6 any better? Hope so used to really enjoy it but cant justify £25 on amazon on the off chance.

Cheers

After the dullness of second half of series 4 and all of series 5, is series 6 any better? Hope so used to really enjoy it but cant justify £25 on amazon on the off chance.

Cheers

Season 6 is slow too but at least you won't have to suffer through the cliffhanger when you meet negan

The last episode with Jadis (?) and her rubbish tip people was dire. The writers need to up their game, this series has really gone downhill since the first episode. :(

A good season ender, good tiger action, wasn't so interested in the flashbacks, I already knew that they were sad or they wouldn't in that position. Maggie didn't look pregnant again though??

SPOILER BELOW

The twist was good I thought, hilltop and the kingdom weren't there so if you think about it, was probably obvious. Jadis/Judas.

Yeah, I'm outta here. Didn't feel it at all.

Cheers.
I thought it was okay. Not out of this world but I still feel the need to watch next week.

First time I've watched Talking Dead too. My word some of the cast are easy on the eye when not in the apocalyptic future that consists of everyone being eaten by zombies or getting their heads panned in with a bat.

I thought it was okay. Not out of this world but I still feel the need to watch next week.

First time I've watched Talking Dead too. My word some of the cast are easy on the eye when not in the apocalyptic future that consists of everyone being eaten by zombies or getting their heads panned in with a bat.

I felt it as a case of "rinse and repeat" all been done before.

Now Negan was outside the door, and they have automatic rifles, and I'm sure I've seen a sniper rifle before, so why did they wait and not just take him out?.

TBH, I suspect I will watch it next week :)

Cheers.

I felt it as a case of "rinse and repeat" all been done before.

Now Negan was outside the door, and they have automatic rifles, and I'm sure I've seen a sniper rifle before, so why did they wait and not just take him out?.

TBH, I suspect I will watch it next week :)

Cheers.
Heh. I did wonder that myself tbh. Any rifle probably would have done.

So Rick takes a group of 30 odd people who know how to use guns, puts them 50 feet from half a dozen people who are stood dead still, and none of them manage to hit Negan or his crew before they duck for cover? What are they, Stormtroopers?

So Rick takes a group of 30 odd people who know how to use guns, puts them 50 feet from half a dozen people who are stood dead still, and none of them manage to hit Negan or his crew before they duck for cover? What are they, Stormtroopers?

We were saying the same thing. Apparently Darryl can hit a tiny target with a handgun whilst riding a speeding motorbike but Rick can't hit Negan standing still from 20 paces with an automatic weapon? :confused:

I seriously hope this series improves quickly, I can see the audience figures going right down the pan otherwise.

Back