The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

Too big a character to die like that...

Have to agree. If he was to go, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility, it would have to be more of a meaningful scene than that!

Yup....not feeling it anymore.

Tempted to.......stop watching it.....soon :)

Cheers.
Too many cheap tricks like that for me. Kill off a major character and then a few weeks later surprise surprise they're not dead after all. Pretty poor season I think.

Not sure why, but I had a feeling, that it could be Father Gabriel that 'gets it' next week.

Glen is going to die
He has said the lucille thing is how his character dies in the comic... Not in the to series, I think they've been giving rosita more screen time so we care when she dies, or carol...

I thought Glenn got his brains bashed in with a baseball bat by Negan in the comic?

I thought Glenn got his brains bashed in with a baseball bat by Negan in the comic?
Absolutely, but it's been hinted at the very least that it won't pan out the same in the series. Just need to wait and see!

How they'll do they get out of that :)

Interesting to see the other two guys in body armour, perhaps they are knights in shining body armour :help:

Didn't realise that was the last episode.

Cheers.

Last edited:
If anyone needs a fix before October, here's a trailer from SDCC (sorry it's on daily mail)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-hint-dies-King-Ezekiel-Shiva-make-debut.html

I can't wait, but I wouldve watched even without the cliff hanger, it would have been fine to know who negan killed

Oh my. Why can't they just show them all in one hit lol.

I'm going through 24 at the moment. On series 5 now. Jack Bauer would have sorted Negan out :bat: The man can do anything even with broken ribs and being dead :D

Just put series 1, episode 1 on. Planning a marathon before the new series. Just on in the background though, i'm not sitting down to watch it.

Just put series 1, episode 1 on. Planning a marathon before the new series. Just on in the background though, i'm not sitting down to watch it.

The first series was one of the best things i have seen. It deserves your attention!

I ended up watching episode 1,2 and half of 3. I did pretty much sit and watch it rather than pottering about with it on in the background. Had to go and pick up small child though so will finish episode 3 tomorrow.

Too many cheap tricks like that for me. Kill off a major character and then a few weeks later surprise surprise they're not dead after all. Pretty poor season I think.

Well... After S07E01, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to happen. Unless the series turns into a Dallas-style shower-dream sequence... There sure were enough close-ups of Rick's dripping hair. Yep. My money's on that.

Man... I watch this just for the season premiers!

Never disappoints!

Back